SA Based, 15th floor balcony

Considering have no contacts but it seems seeds are easy enough to get ive decided to get my own supply going.

Have a east/west facing balcony some 15 stories high. I just want to pot, feed and forget till its time to pull and dry. Any tips on doing this inner city? I do not have neighbours that can see anything but worry about smell and size.

Yes, talk freeking nooooob here. Considering its SA i'm surprised it's resulted in this but I have the room and the time :)

A thought, converting a big eski or two? :)

Seen good results from a fridge

I have no power going to the outside. I think i could rig something however :D good thinking! I worry about smell still but at least its kept.. in the fridge! Is there a seed to look for that is best used in this way that is high yeild, i think would need to dry it in there also once grow is done. will just look ugly as fuck from the street.

I have successfully grown in a building like yours it was sketchy as fuck fan noise being the biggest problem ever and running the tap with pipes clanging against the concrete letting neighbours know i'm using the tap haha

fan being the biggest one tho it needs to run 24/7 and u need one sufficiently big enough to do the job

for your power if u have some spare money get a electrician to come out and install a dedicated line on your wall outside, they will run a fresh line that way if u go HID when it kicks on it doesnt fuck with your fridge or tv's power supply, you'll get a outdoors power point installed on the wall just simply plug into it and away u go

cost me $350 to get 15amp dedicated line installed but mine is for welding