GLR - Does anyone use this light schedule?

I have been reading into this gas lantern routine. Not too many backing for it but the people that do are pretty preachy on how awesome it is.

So it kinda tricks the plant into thinking it's in flower by having 12 hours light but in the 12 hours dark you add an hours light halfway to "wake" the plant back up and stop promoting flowering. So 5.5hrs off / 1hr on / 5.5hrs off.

This is also a method people use to find out sex without flipping completely. There's other positives I have read but can't think of ATM.

I was just wondering if anyone on here uses the technique? And if they could offer any type of review on using it? I am seriously considering just from what I've read. It might help my flowering clone out a bit instead of telling it to veg again.

Cool ...Your the guinea pig . .

I finally found an old thread. I wasn't searching 12 1 which seemed to bring up some old "discussions" on the method. Still didn't get much info from it but alot of people's opinions haha so yeah fuck it I'll have a go and see what happens. I can't do a side by side comparison, but I might clone and do under 18/6 after and get a kind of comparison...
  • Upvote 2

I have been reading into this gas lantern routine. Not too many backing for it but the people that do are pretty preachy on how awesome it is.

So it kinda tricks the plant into thinking it's in flower by having 12 hours light but in the 12 hours dark you add an hours light halfway to "wake" the plant back up and stop promoting flowering. So 5.5hrs off / 1hr on / 5.5hrs off.

This is also a method people use to find out sex without flipping completely. There's other positives I have read but can't think of ATM.

I was just wondering if anyone on here uses the technique? And if they could offer any type of review on using it? I am seriously considering just from what I've read. It might help my flowering clone out a bit instead of telling it to veg again.

Let's hope it doesn't turn Hermie
  • Upvote 2