Grow Tent Basic Set up 4 Dummies

I got the Mars hydro tent 1.45x1.45x2m, good quality! And thought it was too big for a noobs first indoor so I got the Mars hydro tent .70x.70x1.60cm just for 1 or 2 plants and do a full grow cycle then use it as a veg tent!

Good luck coaststylz

good to hear i was going to order one of their tents, 0.7x0.7 for mothers and a 1.2x1.2 for flowers - i heard they are good quality and price seems good too

BE careful of the tent you buy.. GroPro are the worst i have ever seen. Look for middle of the range regarding price because the lower end stuff is rubbish.

A decent inline fan and carbon filter is a must.. I bought a cheap filter a year ago and i'm looking to change it already

Fk driving 6 hours, you can order the stuff online

Fark I reckon I'm too paranoid but I'd rather pay in cash cos showing ID is bad enough NZ bullshit law.

Might just pick up the tent n buy lights etc online

good to hear i was going to order one of their tents, 0.7x0.7 for mothers and a 1.2x1.2 for flowers - i heard they are good quality and price seems good too

Mars hydro shop on eBay got them auction every now and again ... I got mine for 115 bux! But I paid full price for the small tent which I didn't mind paying 130! Only cause I got the bigger tent better than half price!
  • Upvote 1

Pretty sure mines gro pro and I bought it because it was cheap.

I personally dont have any issues with it but ive never had anything else. What makes them a bad tent? Not being a smarty just interested in what I might be missing out on. Not 100% sure if it gro pro but has a green g symbol with roots.

Yeah mime is a Gro pro and it has the G symbol with the roots.. It's the worst i have seen. It has pin holes all over it. Everywhere there is velcro there are pin holes.

The stitching is horrible and i have to repair one whole corner of the tent and zip myself twice. 

I have just bought a smaller Harvemax tent for seedlings and clones and the quality is so much better.