Inspection problem

They have a legal right to inspect all rooms, the locked door thing might work with some agents, but not all of them.  Ours never check inside the garage for some reason, so that may be an option, but again they have a right to do so.  I set up my own shed to grow in, and they have absolutely no right to look in that.

Get the shit out of the house and into the van.  A day off work beats a visit from the cops and a terminated lease.  Fucking rental inspections give me the shits, in the same house for 7 years with a perfect record and they still think we have to be monitored 2-3 times a year, invasion of my private space, grrrr.

• Upvote 6

They have a legal right to inspect all rooms, the locked door thing might work with some agents, but not all of them.  Ours never check inside the garage for some reason, so that may be an option, but again they have a right to do so.  I set up my own shed to grow in, and they have absolutely no right to look in that.

Get the shit out of the house and into the van.  A day off work beats a visit from the cops and a terminated lease.  Fucking rental inspections give me the shits, in the same house for 7 years with a perfect record and they still think we have to be monitored 2-3 times a year, invasion of my private space, grrrr.

Yup it's a massive scam, they probably know ur a great tennant but they get to charge the owner every time they inspect. I used to have a great landlord at my old place, left me alone and came by once a year or so. My new place they are useless cunts and want to come by too regularly and never get anything done which I ask them to do. Just hoping my grow is finished before I get the next letter. 

• Upvote 1

I was an agent for about 11 yrs, i know the game and thats why when i rent now i always do it privately, owners are much more apprehensive to open closed doors and cupboards..

Garage is the go we had a builder come by for a roof leak in the shed where im set up last week so i turned the fan off and wrapped my 1.2x1.2x2m in a tarp next to boxes etc..he never gave it a second glance as it looked like part of our stored gear

Good advice, but I sometimes find the first 3 don't always prevent the last 3, cause I'm highly skilled at fucking up lol

I do seriously put a lot of time and effort into the 1st 3 though, an absolute must for growing.

Haha im hearin ya brother!!, been known to fuck up royally with the first 3 in place lol, guess its like the old analogy "failing to plan is planning to fail" but life throws so many variables at us at times..