Is there such a product, Organic PGR?

has anyone come across a product called budmiester? I was having a bit of a look at nutes and saw it. It says it's organic but there is literally no Information about it.

I saw a youtube video where a guy is talking about PGR's and has it next to a bout of Rox and OG rapid flower, makes me kind of skeptical about it's organic status.

Just thought id post this link.. i was only just bought to my attention and it anseer alot of question as to why most the weed we get from the dealer taste like soap and hairs are so around.. i know we want tight buds but if the rest of the would can do it without PGRs then why cant aussies?? Australias is actualy one of only countries legally geting out for any plants that are consumables. Please ppl take the time to actually loom into what these PGR really are

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yea i was putting it up co in the link has ghe list of chrmicals found in our nutrients we buy.. many of us use these harmful PGRs not even know there thete.. we think coz we bout it for cannbis then it should be right.. but not in australia we have very merky waters around the laws that our famers put into confusables..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Oz unpinned this topic