• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Is there such a product, Organic PGR?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4608 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Ok don't flame me but just wondering since PGR's have been around for around a decade has anyone came across a organic PGR?

i know... select genetics, use good quality nutrients and keep the plants healthy

but wouldn't it be great if someone invented an all natural PGR, would u use it?

i have seen a broad range of nutrients and additives on the market some brands have heaps of additives... is there one product u use for bulky buds?

for me i have used silica,monsta bud, whopper bud, PK 13-14, and Rock Juice the original, I'm not looking to use ball shrinking PGR's lol

just i am growing auto's and I'm down to 2 plants so i am looking for peoples secrets, secret products they use to increase yield, maybe someone uses a product i have overlooked so far

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: All
My secret to a better yield is not to grow autos .

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

tried a trichome booster

claims to organic, it works

sensi pro - bio diesel

the product gave me mega trichomes

add it all flower-long

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4608 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

My secret to a better yield is not to grow autos .

I wanted a quick harvest 55-60 over 90-100 days

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4608 Posts:

I see on Ebay Rock Burst Organic is the only one available that is organic, i don't want to be using the toxic shit i have been there done that in the past, I'm looking for something to limit the stretch LST and SCROG are options but i may need to move the plants around

plus i want a miracle additive that will give me fat buds haha

don't really want to use PK 13-14 again but i may go that option

DrBlueThumb

DrBlueThumb

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 Posts:

I see on Ebay Rock Burst Organic is the only one available that is organic, i don't want to be using the toxic shit i have been there done that in the past, I'm looking for something to limit the stretch LST and SCROG are options but i may need to move the plants around

plus i want a miracle additive that will give me fat buds haha

don't really want to use PK 13-14 again but i may go that option

Hey mate does monsta bud contain pgr? Also I was just wondering how often I should use it when growing in soil? It has no directions as to how often on the bottle?

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
Check out the Yellow Bottle range ....I think it's natural stuff they use .

I've had my eye on this stuff ..would be good to see how it goes .

I wouldn't expect it to be like the stuff n3ro used but may do better than average nutes

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4608 Posts:

Hey mate does monsta bud contain pgr? Also I was just wondering how often I should use it when growing in soil? It has no directions as to how often on the bottle?

Monsta Bud is a top additive i have used before i think twice i use it the entire flowering time minus when i add PK 13-14, Monsta Bud is Australian owned and Australian made so u know its no nasty PGR its also organic

Check out the Yellow Bottle range ....I think it's natural stuff they use .

I've had my eye on this stuff ..would be good to see how it goes .

I wouldn't expect it to be like the stuff n3ro used but may do better than average nutes

What is the yellow bottle range? were u talking to me or Dr? lol

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
Talking to you ...or Crystal. ..take your choice.

Just google Yellow bottle nutrients. It should come up .

Check out the Pre flower and the Ultra . But like I said earlier I think it's all natural.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4608 Posts:

I am almost certain my local Bunnings sells this they sell the Bloom range but i am not 100% sure on which products

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.