• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Is there such a product, Organic PGR?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

DrBlueThumb

DrBlueThumb

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 Posts:
Bio Diesel just got some the other day and it's got naturally occuring PGR's.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

ive used bio diesel

fukn massive trichomes ay!

Carbcon

Carbcon

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1311 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Another convert here on the bio diesel. Been using it on a mistreated auto.

Plant may actually have started thinking I'm not a bad man after all.......

DrBlueThumb

DrBlueThumb

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 Posts:

ive used bio diesel
fukn massive trichomes ay!

I've had strains in the past where some phenos just didn't deliver on trichomes. I sure wish I had Bio Diesel then!

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
fucking massive trichomes ? you a salesman ?
*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

DrBlueThumb

DrBlueThumb

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 Posts:

fucking massive trichomes ? you a salesman ?

Why be a dick about it? Can't you just accept he might have good personal experience with the product?

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Why be a dick about it? Can't you just accept he might have good personal experience with the product?

yea pretty much had it recommended to me and placed in my hands

TheHydroMan

TheHydroMan

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS

yes you can get a organic pgr ive been using Boonta Bud for years and its organic and works brilliantly! yeild increase of approx 50-70% without affecting the quality of the your product in any way, you run it for a week in week 5 of flower and thats it. 

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
The question youre asking is this .... Are there any endogenous hormones that affect plant growth ..... Yes there are .,... there are plenty .... the whole premise of the topic of this thread is flawed.

GREENQUEEN

GREENQUEEN

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • 1093 Posts:
Maybe you could give us all the correct information puff tough so that we can make the correct decision in regards to pgr,s,what are the dangerous ingredients that people should be wary of and avoid ? and in turn what are the products that people should be looking for if they want to keep within the organic boundaries? But still grow big beautiful healthy buds,,cheers GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.