Rip off's

I have to get 2 trees trimmed up an part of my back yard cleaned up,So I got 2 quote from 2 different gardening crew The first guy quotes me around the $400.00 to $600.00 price range to do the job . the other guys give me a quote /Now sit down crew I don't want you to hurt yourself  when you fall over. Wait for it wait for it lol $8,000.00 TO $10,000.00 Grand he quoted me WTF/lol,An he even had the Balls to ask me when did I want him to start work/PMSL. What a fool  there was 3 of them ding dong's They must have had a {ICE  Party} coming up for the weekend lol.When I told him my other quote was only $600.00 top price for the lot to be done he still asked me again when did I want them to start the job,Hard to believe hey :doh: .Kiwi's they were Bet they were thinking come here you little white sucker lol.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

Bugger that dingo, i had Jim's Electrician come out to run a new dedicated 15amp line out the back the shifter fucker wrote up a quote gave me the quote i was happy with the price he left and went to bunnings he came back installed the new line than once finished asked for the quote back he went and sat in his van than came back to the front door his original quote was scribled out and he added + GST checky fucker haha i paid it but took it up with with the right department

the second guy comes out to check the first guys work spends an hour here doing something than leaves without refunding the extra i was charged

i said i'll never use Jim's anything again haha shady fuckers

Ya there sure is some very slippery crew out there these day ya have to be 1 step in front of them all the time or else you will be ripped off for sure.But I just love it when they trip over there dick trying to rip  ya off  an boy do they get flustered with they get court out trying to rip ya off .I can't help myself but to really stick it up them when they come undone.

Yes Matti some off them rip off's Ball just get to big for them an they tread on there own Balls an that hurts them badly lol.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

• Upvote 1