Bringing a Grinder on a Plane

I have to disagree with the scissor crew, I will never go back to pure scissors. I have about 7 different grinders, some coarse and some fine, but all take just a few seconds to chop up 1-2g and I also have a paid of 'herb chopping scissors' which has about 5 sets of blades which I will then run over the grind with, depending on how fine I want my chop.

post-60242-0-44328400-1487907159_thumb.jpg

You can get grinders very easily in Aus and online, and I have transported grinders back from Amsterdam to Aus before but I only used it once while I was over there. It was more of an ornamental/souvenir thing than a practical one. 

This is my current fav grinder. Not sure if it's against the rules to post links but they are cheap here: https://www.newvape.com/4-piece-63mm-space-case-grinder-9133/

post-60242-0-26311900-1487907356_thumb.jpg post-60242-0-40231700-1487907370_thumb.jpg post-60242-0-44574100-1487907378_thumb.jpg

Yeah, to be honest, I've been using scissors but a few friends have been laughing at me about it and saying it's not getting the same quality out of the herb as a grinder. So, I'm thinking of getting my first grinder but if I shelled out, it would be a shame to leave it here in LA when I'm in Melbourne but it seems that's the safest scenario.

Nothing beats a cheap pair of scissors..No need for those fancy multi blade ones just a normal pair of paper cutting scissors

Nothing beats a cheap pair of scissors..No need for those fancy multi blade ones just a normal pair of paper cutting scissors

Pffft . I can chop up a quarter perfectly in under 5 seconds with my machine. Think it's a coffee grinder.

The added bonus is scraping it out every few months. Great cone toppers.

Scissors are a waste of time !

Pffft . I can chop up a quarter perfectly in under 5 seconds with my machine. Think it's a coffee grinder.

The added bonus is scraping it out every few months. Great cone toppers.

Scissors are a waste of time !

Ive got nothing against coffee grinders I used to use them all the time, but they do damage your bud more than scissors do I imagine and I'd rather those cone toppers stay in my bud from the start instead of smashed against the grinder wall a million times