Devastated!

Ive only had to pick about 10 off so far, only on lowest branches as well. Will definitely hose em down every night, thanks for that tip carnage. Indycar do you mind elaborating on the techniques associated or is there a post in the forum that explains?

brush up on your sex life

and roll with a painter

I like that ...BUT ..For a better lay...Calll a Tiler !

Butcher here... Pleased to meet you, with meat to please you.

No tutorials here that I know of, mate. But you basically rub the cured buds in your hand to separate the seeds from their husk and let that drop onto laid out newspaper. Then you shape the paper to the shape of a halfpipe and shake from side to side. What happens is the seeds are heavier than the plant material and roll out of the bottom. It's a bit of a rough and ready technique, but if you've got a fair bit of seeded bud to get through this is the quickest method I know of. Also, it works well with pure sativa varieties, though I can't say I've trialed it with hybrids or indica dominant strains.

I can't say I've used a album cover, I guess it could work. The reason to hold it in the halfpipe shape is so the seeds can freely roll away once it's separated from the kiff, just a matter of constant shaking from side to side and rake the kiff back up with your fingers. Usually de-seeds the kiff in 2 runs, first run gets rid of the bulk seed, and a second to get the odd few that snuck past in the first run.

But yeah, don't waste your time with any strain that has proven to have hermaphrodite traits. The reason I mention this because I wasted 3 years/seasons with a strain like this a couple of decades back, and every year I hoped my fortune would change, when in fact it never was going to and continually bit me on the arse for it.

Edited by Indycar