Importing of cannabis has been allowed for decades

I'm in a legal state, I pay zero to the government to grow my own 

I'm, very lucky that I can grow, so many medical patients can't, having a safe, reliable option is needed, legalization does that

if I buy, I pay sales tax, just like any other product... I think of it my contribution to school kids in my area. 

edit: I'm much too high for my own good, I forgot a few letters here n there

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 1

lol true that mate . I said one or two so it dont look greedy but why let us keep dieing when more than enough evidence no matter what big pharma say's has been proven . And what adult should be able to tell a 40 something year old what he or she can and can't do . Its bullshit . We all know how corrupted the world government's are so why should we really give a f×××k what they say .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I'm in a legal state, I pay zero to the government to grow my own

I'm, very lucky that I can grow, so many medical patients can't, having a safe, reliable option is needed, legalization does that

if I buy, I pay sales tax, just like any other product... I think of it my contribution to school kids in my area.

edit: I'm much too high for my own good, I forgot a few letters here n there

Hi . Im steve . Just wondering what state are you from . Are you in Australia?????

lol true that mate . I said one or two so it dont look greedy but why let us keep dieing when more than enough evidence no matter what big pharma say's has been proven . And what adult should be able to tell a 40 something year old what he or she can and can't do . Its bullshit . We all know how corrupted the world government's are so why should we really give a f×××k what they say .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I hear you, though I havent managed to try CBD rich yet. I dont even really smoke because the anxiety gets worse on regular dope.

So its a pill for me.

next time Im am growing some HIGH CBD/low THC med strains I have seeds for.

being illegal doesnt help ANYONE, except the crooks who grow the chemical ridden shit in sheds and flog off to the poor suckers.

the more its accepted as medicine by mainstream australia, even if still strictly illegal, the more people turn a blind eye, think its OK, and less thinking it turns people into maniacs or whatever.

I remember the days of buying hydro when it suddenly became the in thing to smoke and more potent than bush, It was like tasting the periodic table in one go..I've seen deodorant and horse tranquilliser used on it too among many other things so I take what I said back about how I'd rather it be illegal..That was an impulse statement and didn't even consider medical marijuana users
  • Upvote 1

I find just the idea of importing cannabis from os insanely laughable,bring ya money with ya !just another government stall and scam tactic!

Australia could easily be a main player in the world of hemp and cannabis production .

This could lead to many thousands of jobs ,new industry's etc etc.

Jobs and growth ba ha ha.

Might change name to "cynical old fark"

Edited by oldfark
  • Upvote 1