Hermie?

So the person I got this Hermie off I went around to their house yesterday..They recently had to move to a new place a few weeks ago ..The backyard get very little light in the afternoon and where they now have the plants which is against the back of the house the plants don't receive much light before 10am and very little after 2.30pm and then a tiny bit again around 6.30 for about 20 mins ..Could it just be a stress Hermie as there aren't many seed pods at all and not on every branch either..They have two plants left at their house and one just went Hermie within the last couple days because when I was there on the weekend it had been fine. ?? Just a random thought..
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately you have wasted your time growing a seed that should have been thrown in the bin, its mother was a hermi and self pollinated and that is the seed u sowed and your mates sowed

get some good genes mate from a reputable seed bank try Seedsman or Sweet Seeds maybe try oneof the Aussie banks for next season

So if a seed comes from a Hermi it will always grow to be a hermi?

Yep,  Self pollination of a hermie will make hermie seed.  I even had a female that pollinated itself and produced all male seed. They probably hermie with calyx's  and seed up but i didn't grow them long enough to find out. Sprouted 20 and all 20 got male preflowerrs.

So. anything that self pollinates you get retards.

If a hermie pollinates a female next to it however, you get all female seed. Only problem is those females will also have the hermie gene.

Basically anything that comes from a hermie is no good.  Maybe if you had just one single stress banana on a female which pollinated the girl next to it. Other than that the seeds are useless

Well fooooook me, I hope I am mistaken but I tried to get some brought Fem White Widow to grow but they wouldn't get past germination so I germinated some seeds from last years plant.

The only one that looks different is the little one on the left and its prob too late for IT now

post-58627-0-88082500-1487114378_thumb.jpg

Sad sad SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD day

Well I smoked the shyte that the IT provided last year and got me stoned, hope it wasn't psychosomatic if it was Im going out to get a big bunch of parsley to smoke

Sad day 

Unfortunately you have wasted your time growing a seed that should have been thrown in the bin, its mother was a hermi and self pollinated and that is the seed u sowed and your mates sowed

get some good genes mate from a reputable seed bank try Seedsman or Sweet Seeds maybe try oneof the Aussie banks for next season

It's never a waste of time, it's all a learning experience :)
  • Upvote 1