World of Seeds Pakistan Valley�

Hey guys making a little diary for this girl so i dont lose info 

First pic posting today here is her at around 1 month from glass of water Oct 26th. 

rest of pics are from today 

She is in a soil mix i have been adding to for the last 3 seasons i estimate 50% coco.

Been feeding her red bottle powerfeed from bunnings, just gave here a boot of phosphorous 8 days ago, gonna boot her again tomorrow morning then continue with powerfeed purple bottle and added liquid potash for potassium needs, oh and still lovin the mollasses.

We just had 2 days of real nice soaking rain and she loved it! Bring on the spears of flowers!

Next year i hope to be somewhere with a few acres and the pot size will be going as large as i can sort out, i guesstimate the plant itself is about 8 foot tall now, just a tad over 9 foot as it stands in that pot now.

PS. Those fences are 6 foot tall for reference 

post-44769-0-14403200-1486524227_thumb.jpg

post-44769-0-86918500-1486524190_thumb.jpg

post-44769-0-20322700-1486524499_thumb.jpg

post-44769-0-99792000-1486524830_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jagged
  • Upvote 1

are you magic? or is that strain particularly AWESOME!?

No, no magic here Harry but i have turned a few things to shit of late lol

It is the biggest plant i have seen in person and the world of seeds breeder info says around 2 metres outdoor and up to 600 grams per plant

If i dont get 3-4 pound from her i would be suprised.

http://www.worldofseeds.eu/wos_en/pakistan-valley.html

Hey guys making a little diary for this girl so i dont lose info 

First pic posting today here is her at around 1 month from glass of water Oct 26th. 

rest of pics are from today 

She is in a soil mix i have been adding to for the last 3 seasons i estimate 50% coco.

Been feeding her red bottle powerfeed from bunnings, just gave here a boot of phosphorous 8 days ago, gonna boot her again tomorrow morning then continue with powerfeed purple bottle and added liquid potash for potassium needs, oh and still lovin the mollasses.

We just had 2 days of real nice soaking rain and she loved it! Bring on the spears of flowers!

Next year i hope to be somewhere with a few acres and the pot size will be going as large as i can sort out, i guesstimate the plant itself is about 8 foot tall now, just a tad over 9 foot as it stands in that pot now.

PS. Those fences are 6 foot tall for reference 

attachicon.gifPaki 1 month from seed.jpg

[attachment=133372:me behind.jpg

attachicon.gifTop view.jpg

No, no magic here Harry but i have turned a few things to shit of late lol

It is the biggest plant i have seen in person and the world of seeds breeder info says around 2 metres outdoor and up to 600 grams per plant

If i dont get 3-4 pound from her i would be suprised.

http://www.worldofseeds.eu/wos_en/pakistan-valley.html

This kind of contribution is what makes a forum, love the 2nd and 4th pictures u have one hell of a sexy bitch on your hands! i only dream of single plants producing 3-4LB

The leaves on her dont seem to me to be Indica, the frame of the plant does but not the leaves, it was a free seed from Herbies so i would not state with 100% certainty that it is 100% landrace indica, it ius starting to smell a little hashy so you never know, i will wait till i smoke it to say 1 way or the other.

2nd plant from right Harry is Delicious candy from original seeds i think also free from herbies, she was the same size as the paki when i put them into their current pots, pic taken this morning, so a good way to show pot size makes a difference.

post-44769-0-28624600-1486527785_thumb.jpgpost-44769-0-28624600-1486527785_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jagged

Looks like you must have good neighbours having it that high Jagged.

High fences and lots of greenery SE i doubt my neighbors would be plussed so i am running the gauntlet a little but taking into account the current shambles with the law and peoples attitude moving towards canna being ok and i am also using the hide in plain sight theory, last house inspection it was wrapped in bird netting, lady stood say 10 metres from it and clicked a photo hahahahha