buying a bong

hey,

does anyone know of any head shops in sydney?  i'm dying to buy a bong but i don't know where to go; i only moved here a few months ago (i live in newtown)...

well at least your not in a bad location to get one

just walk up Kings Street ( the main street in newtown ) and you will find a few places to get one from, check indide happy high herbs on Kings Street too, if you don't see anything there broadway shopping center is about a 10 min bus ride max there is a tabbaconist there that sells billies :D

If you can then make sure you get pyrex, they are by far the best bongs around.

I had one but broke it after dropping it, bloody carpal tunnel.

SO I went and brought another but cheap ass plastic one, and its just shit. The buds dont seem to smoke as well in plastic as in pyrex. I dunno why?

the glass one I brough was around $40-00 and the plastic was around $20-00. but not worth saving the money. spend more and get a better one from the beginning.

:D :smoke

Yup, pyrex is the go! Agung make top bongs if you can get hold of em'. Here's 2 of ours, the one to the right is an ice bong (I love it!) and the one on the right I picked, it's frosted pyrex with a small mull leaf at the top, and it's got a hand grip. I thought it was sweet anyway :D

post-1062-1097208732_thumb.jpg

:D pyrex aussie tough. check out most tobacconist shops id say they usually stock a few bongs, or even the local markets, try paddys markets maybe, i got my agung from a tobacco shop for $25 bargain, not sure what the tall one is but its good to. :thumbsup .id probly should of cleaned them beofre that pic was taken haha, bugga bit late now

post-719-1097209904_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoDrysBro