Harvest

Ive been told that one could expect a pound of head of a good hydro plant??

i have 4 little plants at the moment, all doing ok (IMO), will prob finish off being about 3ft tall......what sorta weight would i be expecting?  dried.

thanks all,

If all goes well, dependant on ALOT of things.. you could get from 1-3+ ounces per plant if flowered at 1ft to get to 3ft tall. I just got a pack of seeds from Paradise seeds, its their "Dutch Dragon".. its meant to go 450grams per metre2. So thats like a POUND per 3' x 3'.. a 400w light can provide maximum (sufficient) lighting for that area.. but yielding a pound from a 400w light seems next to impossible. Personally I run a 400w HPS in a 2' x 2' area, thats 100w per sq ft, alot of people say grow with 50wpsft, but I prefer up around 100. You get bigger, better buds and alot better plant growth. These of course are all guideless and it depends on everything put together n the end.

Its a very high yielding strain (DurbanxSkunkxCali Indica) but.. what Im trying to say is.. at the end of the day its up to how you grow them, stress, lack of lighting, etc etc.. will all make a very big difference in the way you grow your plants. Also curing and drying will be a big impact on harvest.

I pull a pound off my 600, but I havent been able to do that with the 400.

Its all in the lighting mainly, and the size of the plant.

To get a pound off a plant you have to grow them big.

I reakon you get more on a yearly basis growing smaller plants due to them being alot faster to get to harvest.