Where to Buy CFL Lights?

thanks for the info here. yeah I'm on a tight budget at the moment. I have about 5 of those 48 watt Bunnings lights left and with a couple of other small fluros I'm hoping that is enough for a closet flowering? I will pop in a few extra small house 23 watt etc fluros when i can But I hope it will be enough without spending anything else.

5x 48w CFL's would be good for a 90x45cm wardrobe it would give u a good distribution of light  just make some reflectors out of coke cans and paint them white

if i were u i would do a SCROG and be on the ball if a branch pokes its head up tuck her back down keep them very close to the net  the entire flowering time and u will get great results

Yeah they seem to be OK with that light even though they are a bit old. I have a couple of smaller ones I use as needed as well. The walls are painted flat white but there is no reflection above the lights so maybe covering them with some sort of reflector might help. yeah I use SCROG and it is the best way I think when your light source s not so strong.

Have u thought about getting a whole bunch of CFL's that are on a discount/sale at bunnings or ebay? screw them all to a sheet of wood and hang it in your grow area it would be better than using the old worn out globes

what is better than paint is space blankets they use them for when recovering people with hypothermia etc.. u can buy 10 for $18 on ebay it reflects light just like mylar but without the price tag