Is this bong/package any good?

hey dude,

have you used the harmonica thingy before, it's a bit wacky to use i reckon. But apart from that i reckon it's a good deal. Is that pipe all metal?? wont it get hot?

-peace-

the harmonica isn't part of the deal, the link for the rollerpipe goes to something else. here's the link for the roller pipe

http://www.bukket.com/shop_rollerpipe.html

I think it's all brass, not sure about the hot thing though

thanks for your replies guys

Because it's just a hash pipe for $45. You could buy a bong for that in Australia.

The only thing i can see is good about that pipe over any other is the shape for rolling trumpets but you can buy trumpets prerolled but that isn't worth paying $45 for. Learn to roll by hand well and your mates will always bring you along, cause everyone likes a good roll and not many people learn how.

I wouldn't pay more than $20 for that and that's only if i realy wanted a shitty little hash pipe.

If you want to buy something to smoke out of, buy a bong. They give you a cooler smoke and at least you have an ash filter and if you want something you can keep hidden what is better than a disposable bong, ala chocky milk bottle and hose (the only thing you realy have to buy is a cone because they are realy handy and if you give it a wipe out after every use, while it's still warm, it will always be clean).

The only thing a hash pipe is good for, is carrying around and if you get caught with it you are in trouble, so go disposable.

Hi there

The way the add is layed out it looks like you either get the pipe and the grinder or the pipe and the ... thing. If you get all three, and you realy want them then, and nothing we say will change your mind, then go for it.

I wouldn't get that deal anyway for these reasons:

1. you know what i think of hash pipes, and yes that sucka would get hot.

2. that concetina thing would be rotten after the first use and has no filtering.

3. The herb grinders are a great idea but have you ever had a bit of food stuck in your teeth? The only 'good' thing about them is if you are that desperate to rip someone off you can grind up the herb in it and pick the tines later (if you are that way inclined).

Do you know how to make a bucket bong? That concetina thing wouldn't give you the same pump action a bucket bong does and it has no water to catch all the ash that comes through.

Go buy a cone piece and make a bucket bong out of a coke bottle to put it in and then make a bong out of a chocky milk bottle to put it in and learn how to roll and you will be far better off.

Btw, that concetina thing isn't a bucket bong or even a bong, it's a bellows.

I hope this helps.