Where to get seeds? Viability of fem seeds?

There can be a number of outcomes. Maybe letter, maybe nothing, maybe a visit etc. Who knows? Seems to be luck of the draw.

There are heaps of threads on this across many forums.

Use Yantra, Southern star or Dinkum to remove any customs worry.

Having said that, felt damn good to land one from overseas.

There can be a number of outcomes. Maybe letter, maybe nothing, maybe a visit etc. Who knows? Seems to be luck of the draw.

There are heaps of threads on this across many forums.

Use Yantra, Southern star or Dinkum to remove any customs worry.

Having said that, felt damn good to land one from overseas.

Yantra seeds are MIA. I want to use them but no reply via text, email, web & Instagram. Dont bother with them. Southern Stars, i paid & never got any confirmation. Trying to chase up as we speak. No happy about it. Any Aussie clone banks people know off?

When did you place your order with hazio. Mine took. A day for confirmation and the were sent the day after that. Got them about 3 days later.

Just got my confirmation 10 mins ago. Phew. Visa & Internet cause stress. Emailed John at their end & all good. They just need to show up now.

What happens when they dont come through. Do you just get a letter saying it is confiscated?

Sent from my SM-N920I using OZ Stoners mobile app

I'd go with SSS Southern Star Seeds. No feminized but they gave me 20 for price of 10 last week. I'd paid for 8 orders from various site in Europe in the last 2 months and so far ZERO have arrived. Customs I'm assuming. So SSS being in Australia was a Godsend that some awesome OzStoner recommended to me! So...I'm paying it forward.