Need some help on my plant

Hi all,

I'm from Melbourne and i'm growing a single plant outside in my yard.

I didn't follow any steps in the beggining and just placed a seed in some general potting mix in a pot and now its starting to show some strides and now i am wanting to take the care of it properly.

I leave it out side where it sees most sun from sun up to sun down, water it at 6.30pm daily and once a week i put some Thrive all purpose plant food in the water container when watering it.

What else should i be considering doing to enhance the plants life throughout till march/april?

Any tips and suggestions would be a big help :)

post-59788-0-41166800-1483401024_thumb.jpg

post-59788-0-63881300-1483401026_thumb.jpg

I'd say back off on the thrive abit, looks a little nute burn

thanks mate will do.

I'd say back off on the thrive abit, looks a little nute burn

yep, looks good to me, as the goat bleated ;), just be ready to repot it (hopefully in the ground). but fine for now.

my soil where i live isn't great so il be putting in a large pot maybe in a few weeks. any suggestions for tips when i replant it ?

thanks mate. i looked online to suss how to confirm the sex and i have the hairs coming our where they should be for it to be a female. 

Personally, I would not change a thing, looks perfectly healthy.

keep an eye on the bottom of the pot though and pot up to a larger pot or in the ground when it has outgrown that one.

I cant seem to zoom in with any clarity to confirm sex