• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

HOLLYWeeD

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3205 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

http://www.abc.net.a...lyweed'/8157086

Iconic California hillside Hollywood sign vandalised to read 'Hollyweed'

Updated January 02, 2017 07:42:33

8157120-3x2-700x467.jpg 

The vandal covered parts of the O's with tarps. (AP: Damian Dovarganes)

Los Angeles residents awoke on New Year's Day to find a prankster had altered the famed Hollywood sign to read "HOLLYWeeD".

The iconic hillside sign overlooking Southern California's film-and-television hub was defaced overnight in honour of marijuana.

City surveillance cameras captured footage of someone dressed in black about 3:00am whom police believe was behind the conversion, Sergeant Robert Payan of the Los Angeles Police Department said.

The person scaled a protective fence surrounding the sign above Griffith Park and then clambered up each giant letter to drape the coverings, Mr Payan said.

There were no suspects, but the person, if caught, could be charged with misdemeanour trespassing, he said.

Hikers and tourists in the hills spent the morning snapping photos of themselves in front of the altered sign before park rangers began removing the tarps.

Rapper Snoop Dogg, a noted cannabis consumer, tweeted a photo of the sign and said: "#hollyweed — that's were I get my mail. #merryjane".

California voters in November approved Proposition 64, which legalised the recreational use of marijuana, beginning in 2018.

The famed vista with the Hollywood sign was nearly spoiled by development in 2010 until a conservation group, with donations from Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner and others, purchased adjacent land to save the view.

The sign originally read "Hollywoodland" and was created to promote a housing development.

The last several letters deteriorated in the late 1940s, and the part that remained was restored in 1978.

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2815 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

Got to love a good prank

Temporally exploring California's Cannabis - I'm 100% legal

Grow

2012 Grow 2013 Grow 2014 Grow

California Medical Cannabis test #1

jacobsonwyatt41

jacobsonwyatt41

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: MOON

Nice...

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.