My babies

Cheers mate :) i tell you what im not a patient person so this waiting is taking its toll of me haha i have wait till i guess about march for flowering to start outdoors? so thats 3 months still how do you guys do it haha?

Smoke a ton of weed and only come back to see them when your watering every arvo second arvo whatever :)!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Just another question guys as these a my first plants, the smaller 2 are in 21 litre which is 5 gallons i think and the bigger 2 are in 25 litre pots which i think is maybe 6 gallons or so? Now i heard a foot per gallon roughly is good ? But i wanted to know if this is big enough for full flower in these size there outdoor plants, genetics i cant tell you what they are but i have 1 sativa and 2 50/50 hybrids and i think 1 indica or hybrid im not sure but any info would be lovely guys cheers

Looking good James.

About the pot size well its always better to have bigger pots of course especially for out dories so they can really spread the roots out. 

They might get a little root bound in those pots in flower but still will go fine, its up to you really.

Bigger pots + bigger root systems = bigger plants & more smoko :crazyrocker:

Good luck mate.

OMD.

:oldman:

Just another question guys as these a my first plants, the smaller 2 are in 21 litre which is 5 gallons i think and the bigger 2 are in 25 litre pots which i think is maybe 6 gallons or so? Now i heard a foot per gallon roughly is good ? But i wanted to know if this is big enough for full flower in these size there outdoor plants, genetics i cant tell you what they are but i have 1 sativa and 2 50/50 hybrids and i think 1 indica or hybrid im not sure but any info would be lovely guys cheers

Not sure what you mean by "full flower" .they will flower but the size of your plant and size of your yield would be better in bigger pots

If you pot up then you want to soon so the roots will have had time to grow enough by the time they start flowering

What you get from any pot size is dependant on other things as well , like hours of sunlight ,food ,etc

I'd definitely pot up the ones in the white and the blue pots ......soon.