Watering Problem

I agree rules are rules but do find it odd that illegality has age restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

I find that rather odd aswell, but hey, a kid can never be as good at his own occupation as someone who is over the age of 18 committing the same act.

• Upvote 1

That's very intriguing because in my region people seem to pay $25 a gram. I don't need any of your old age wisdom to tell myself what the goin prices are because in reality they differ from place to place.

Your right i have no clue on the going price lol Maybe because i haven't had the need to buy any for many many years.

Edited by OldManDallas
  • Upvote 1

There was also a lesson in English that was taught on how to implement coma's in the correct locations.

You learnt your english lesson so well that you can't even spell the word "comma" when you are putting someone down over inappropriate usage of one.  I would suggest you forget about smoking weed, and getting rich like a wannabe gangster, and start concentrating on your education little boy.

The reason for the site's age restriction is that without it the site would get shut down very quickly.  The authorities may turn a blind eye to open discussions about growing and consuming cannabis, but the moment we start advising children on these things that eye will regain vision.

Same goes for the rules on trading.  When I see comments about $25 for a gram being good money, I can only assume you are growing for cash, that's not what the site's about.  Sure there are growers on the site who likely sell some of their product, but they have the grace and decency not to discuss it here.

You don't fit in here, it's an adult site for adults to have adult discussions with other adults.  We don't converse like 14 year olds, whereas your 14 year old mates do.

But despite all that, I'll still give you some advice.  Reputable research has shown that consumption of cannabis during the early and mid teens, while the brain is still developing, can lead to a variety of adverse mental health outcomes.  The same research has shown that consumption of high THC, low CBD, strains exacerbates these outcomes.  The strains generally grown by the commercial operators usually fall into the high THC, low CBD category, and this imbalance is made worse again by the usage of PGR's followed by harvesting well before full maturity.  I strongly advise you to quit weed until you have grown up, and concentrate on your education and becoming prepared for adulthood, as the world you are going to be sent into when mummy and daddy stop taking care of you is not an easy one to live in.

Best of luck, and feel free to dissect my poor english and grammar :D

• Upvote 3

You learnt your english lesson so well that you can't even spell the word "comma" when you are putting someone down over inappropriate usage of one. I would suggest you forget about smoking weed, and getting rich like a wannabe gangster, and start concentrating on your education little boy.

The reason for the site's age restriction is that without it the site would get shut down very quickly. The authorities may turn a blind eye to open discussions about growing and consuming cannabis, but the moment we start advising children on these things that eye will regain vision.

Same goes for the rules on trading. When I see comments about $25 for a gram being good money, I can only assume you are growing for cash, that's not what the site's about. Sure there are growers on the site who likely sell some of their product, but they have the grace and decency not to discuss it here.

You don't fit in here, it's an adult site for adults to have adult discussions with other adults. We don't converse like 14 year olds, whereas your 14 year old mates do.

But despite all that, I'll still give you some advice. Reputable research has shown that consumption of cannabis during the early and mid teens, while the brain is still developing, can lead to a variety of adverse mental health outcomes. The same research has shown that consumption of high THC, low CBD, strains exacerbates these outcomes. The strains generally grown by the commercial operators usually fall into the high THC, low CBD category, and this imbalance is made worse again by the usage of PGR's followed by harvesting well before full maturity. I strongly advise you to quit weed until you have grown up, and concentrate on your education and becoming prepared for adulthood, as the world you are going to be sent into when mummy and daddy stop taking care of you is not an easy one to live in.

Best of luck, and feel free to dissect my poor english and grammar :D

That post was brilliant. Spot on, couldn't agree more thank you [emoji1303][emoji1376][emoji1303]