outside during day inside at night. Thoughts?

That's interesting itchy, makes me wonder how many hours of light would allow that strain to flower..

don't know much about ruderalis & first time growing a fast version

but i suspect looking at the area

they ruderalis were found 

i should also add i topped both & the 1st that went into flower , after the first topping 

instantly started in alternate nodes & looking like a clone growing , didn't top a second time 

the other didn't do that , looked norm after topping so when ready got a second topping

wasn't long after that she flowered , now i have 2 top buds pretty close together which isn't

good , saving grace maybe finishing in dry summer conditions 

don't know much about ruderalis & first time growing a fast version

but i suspect looking at the area

they ruderalis were found 

i should also add i topped both & the 1st that went into flower , after the first topping 

instantly started in alternate nodes & looking like a clone growing , didn't top a second time 

the other didn't do that , looked norm after topping so when ready got a second topping

wasn't long after that she flowered , now i have 2 top buds pretty close together which isn't

good , saving grace maybe finishing in dry summer conditions

Interesting turn of events with sweet special fv.. like was saying they seem to be in a perpetual state of preflower. I have had my sweet special outside for the last couple of weeks and this morning when doing my weekly gardening, noticed she was just kicking up a gear and going into proper flower. So have turned on my veg area again and popped her back under 18/6.

Hey buds beware of dragging insect from out side into your indoor area.

I used to do similar and I dragged inside mr broad headed mite.

Now that's what you don't want .

Peace and happy gardens✌

Good advice there Gangong

hi just wondering if its ok to grow outside during the daylight hours and then moving plants into indoor growroom at night?? 

Hey Budz.

I have never grown autos so i cant comment on that but when there was a nice sunny day i used to turn off the lights and move the plants out side and they thrived, also saved a lot on power that way to.

As soon as it got a bit dark out side i put them back in, never really had any issues. The one issue i had was sometimes finding unwanted bugs in the grow room due to the plants being out side but other then that all was good.

• Upvote 1

post-59644-0-70468400-1481715124_thumb.jpg 

thanks again gents for the great advice!! :)

Im certainly concerned about insect infestation from the girls being outdoor all day with other potted plants.

I have kept a very close eye on them and discovered this morning that I now have these little critters in my soil... they also fly...

are they fungus gnats or thrips or both?? apologies for shit pics best my old phone will produce lol

unfortunately i never have encountered either of these pests in my previous indoor grows :(

Edited by Budz Mcgavin

bit hard to tell , do you have a jeweller's loupe to have a closer look 

try in short to describe what you see in the google machine

then hit images & see if any look the same

if not try changing the description & go again

something like 

" bug narrow brown six legs wings antenna australia "

otherwise search fungus gnats & click images  

bit hard to tell , do you have a jeweller's loupe to have a closer look 

try in short to describe what you see in the google machine

then hit images & see if any look the same

if not try changing the description & go again

something like 

" bug narrow brown six legs wings antenna australia "

otherwise search fungus gnats & click images  

been looking at our great friend google no joy as yet. will try get some better images in the morn :)

cheers man