outside during day inside at night. Thoughts?

cheers for the reply.  im growing white widow autos in a grow tent. they require a 20 hours on and 4 off... so ive been putting them out all day as its 30 and sunny most days here then putting them in a tent under led and cfl until early hours of morning... and so far so good they are thriving!! but wanna know if it will harm them in the long run??

Edited by Budz Mcgavin
  • Upvote 1

did it last summer

just brought em inside and sat them a couple feet from a mh lamp in a veg room until after midnight then put them back outside between 12-2am and every afternoon I would bring them in.

nothing fantastic. however it did stop the buds becoming too spindly. they came out chunky. i was surprised how potent they were for autos.

they were those polar express freebies from bonza ages ago.

someone in here mustve grew one, i had 3 of em.

i dont pay for autos btw. I might buy some from mephisto or fast seeds next year, they look alright lol.

Carn

did it last summer

just brought em inside and sat them a couple feet from a mh lamp in a veg room until after midnight then put them back outside between 12-2am and every afternoon I would bring them in.

nothing fantastic. however it did stop the buds becoming too spindly. they came out chunky. i was surprised how potent they were for autos.

they were those polar express freebies from bonza ages ago.

someone in here mustve grew one, i had 3 of em.

i dont pay for autos btw. I might buy some from mephisto or fast seeds next year, they look alright lol.

Carn

i've never brought auto's either , had 2 free sin tra bajo auto's that i started & the cats fooked'em by sleeping on the pots , squish , snap 

even the cats at my place don't like auto's lol they don't try sleeping on any other seedlings !

first time growing sweet seeds fast version though

& so far i would say to you don't try & veg for 2 long 

cos they seem to get sick of waiting to flower & auto

at some point , both mine auto'd , first 1 then week or 2 later the other

they had been in veg for some time when they auto'd ,

maybe 12wks or so from germ = don't ask !

i've never brought auto's either , had 2 free sin tra bajo auto's that i started & the cats fooked'em by sleeping on the pots , squish , snap

even the cats at my place don't like auto's lol they don't try sleeping on any other seedlings !

first time growing sweet seeds fast version though

& so far i would say to you don't try & veg for 2 long

cos they seem to get sick of waiting to flower & auto

at some point , both mine auto'd , first 1 then week or 2 later the other

they had been in veg for some time when they auto'd ,

maybe 12wks or so from germ = don't ask !

What strain 'bro? I've had a ss fv sweet special as a mum for quite a while, and it seemed to be in a constant state of preflowers, but still vegging.. could easily take cuts and veg them up to however big I wanted them.

I have some green poison fv in at the moment and was planning on making a mum out of one...

What strain 'bro? I've had a ss fv sweet special as a mum for quite a while, and it seemed to be in a constant state of preflowers, but still vegging.. could easily take cuts and veg them up to however big I wanted them.

I have some green poison fv in at the moment and was planning on making a mum out of one...

Green poison f1 fast version 

could just have been me , my environment 

they are outdoors getting supplemental light once sun go's down 

as in , B4 sunset i turn on a outdoor / backdoor flurro till about 12 at nite 

which could be the prob maybe

i have a few other strains sitting side by side with no probs  

Green poison f1 fast version 

could just have been me , my environment 

they are outdoors getting supplemental light once sun go's down 

as in , B4 sunset i turn on a outdoor / backdoor flurro till about 12 at nite 

which could be the prob maybe

i have a few other strains sitting side by side with no probs

That's interesting itchy, makes me wonder how many hours of light would allow that strain to flower..