• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

When to start bending ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:

Mate the best advice i can give you is LESS is MORE.

Put them in good soil with good space, give them a feed once fourtnight, water daily/as needed
And learn as you go, you will pick up what the plants issues are very quick (over watering/not enough, cooked by the sun etc)
People love their plants to death all the time.
Give them the basics, they know how to grow you just have to pay attention.

I topped mine at 4 nodes high and its a nuggety little 4 rod thing thats re vegged and just starting to take off.. dont worry mate she will find her legs fast enough haha

They're looking fine, just a touch drunk haha
Happy growing

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yeah I just saw your pics of it...that things a little beast you have, looks awesome !! I wish I knew what strain I had even though it's just seed from smoke

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Grow420

Grow420

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
I have 2 unknowns aswell, fun seeing what they turn into haha

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:

I have 2 unknowns aswell, fun seeing what they turn into haha

Good smoko hopefully haha

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
Two days ago I planted a seed in the same pot as the bigger one..well this morning I woke up to it sprouting!! So stoked haha ..I'll transplant it late this arvo as I want it out of that container asap ..this lil seedling I won't top though
It was a bit yellow from when I left it all out in the rain the other day but the more the day goes on the healthier it's getting
Attached File  1481153675401.jpg   148.5K   78 downloadsAttached File  1481153688026.jpg   88.46K   79 downloadsAttached File  1481153696886.jpg   149.44K   78 downloads

Attached Files

WhiteWidowWoodzy

WhiteWidowWoodzy

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
Hey man what potting
Mix you using ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:

Hey man what potting
Mix you using ?

It's just some generic bunnings stuff..that some garden soil and some soil I found in an old pot full of worm castings and worms..just those 3 mixed together nothing special

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
Seedlings coming along nicely after sprouting yesterday :)Attached File  1481251610791.jpg   91.08K   72 downloadsAttached File  1481251625674.jpg   103.1K   72 downloads

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
Slow going after being topped 4 days ago or I'm just impatient lolAttached File  1481252234620.jpg   105.17K   71 downloadsAttached File  1481252246806.jpg   95.38K   71 downloadsAttached File  1481252258873.jpg   47.08K   71 downloads

WhiteWidowWoodzy

WhiteWidowWoodzy

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:

It's just some generic bunnings stuff..that some garden soil and some soil I found in an old pot full of worm castings and worms..just those 3 mixed together nothing special

Oh nice, I've been asking around what soils are the best but I've caved in and decided to coco coir and just feed them myself

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:
Fuck yeah !! They are finally coming through after being topped last week :) is that for indoor or outdoor WhiteWidowWoodzy ?
Attached File  1481512819331.jpg   85.2K   70 downloads
Attached File  1481512869102.jpg   85.2K   70 downloads

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.