Hi gentlemen... :P

Drop by our website at www.themarijuanamission.com and see what is new in Canada and around the World regarding Marijuana. I average 2-3 Interviews a week and have for over four years on the issue of Cananbis as medicine.....

Check out my latest out this week... :D

http://www.tandemnews.com/viewstory.php?storyid=4454

Love and stuff,

Ali

xx

;)

Or come and see us at our website for Present and Retired Law Enforcement/Corrections and help us fight the War on Drugs at www.leap.cc

Love to have you on board... :thumbsup

See you here... :-D

Love and a Squish,

Alison Myrden

Federal Medical Marijuana Exemptee in Canada

We need YOU ! Be Wise LEGALIZE...

Hi Ali,

Once again its great to see you back here at OSA.

My mother has been diagnosed as MS, and is willing to try some of the Indicas that I grow.

Where can I find actual facts etc that proove that MJ works? or anything that I could show her to convince her to at least try some.( I have printed out alot of your stories).

Also how and what amounts would you suggest for her to start on, (she hasnt smoked pot for years).

Im thinking that putting some in a cig like spin might be best to start??

She is mainly needing it for the bad pain that wakes her up at night in her back, neck etc.

Thanks again

Ferengi420.

:D  Great to see you Alison! Good stuff there mate, every little bit of positive press helps :thumbsup

Thanx doll....Always goof to spread the word for those who can't... ;)

Ferengi420 - About your mother...

First advice, I never suggest smoking to anyone who has never smoked befrore or who doesn't smoke cigarrettes now, too difficult for them to process the strange feeling this way...

Secondly, I always in these kind of cases suggest making Tea or Butter. Both of these I can pass on directions for as needed. To answer your questions, we have a few really good studies on our Website that have Marijuana as Medicine, check it out under "Marijuana In the News".

Most of the studies on our Website I find in the Medical Journals such as The New England Medical Jounrnal, and info sources such as Reuter's News in London via the BBC, we usually have the latest studies as they are interesting to look at either way..... There is a new Study on the front page of our Website that states that Marijuana helps delay the progression of MS or something similar - check it out...

Hope your mother gets on a cookie and tea regime soon... Good luck... :P

Great to be back you guys.... have been sooo busy.... Thanx for all the groovy vibes... ;)

Love and a Squish,

Alison

xx

Hey Thanks again Ali,

I have passed the message on to her, she will be checking out the sites ASAP.

I also plan to make some cannabutter and some cookies etc, but she also is keen on trying a little bit of smoko. She does smoke cigs just not weed.

Thanks again, your truely an insipration.

Ferengi.