Victorian Grow

Most seeds these days are all indoor cultivars or feminised that are not equal to good regular crossed seeds....you need to set aside an area and do some breeding ....not necessarily for genetics but so you have plenty of fresh vigorous healthy new seed stock.......

I normally plant a few up to 4 or 5 in a 12 inch pot to start ....and pop out 150 seeds .....out of those 4 or 5 you will normally get 1 or two that are vigorous...and out of the 150 you will be able to pick the types you are after and will get 20 or 30 really strong vigorous and healthy fast growing plants ......and trust me not all plants grow the same .......that season sacrifice the best female you want to the best male you have .......I know it is a hard thing to do and takes patients but ....those seeds you will get will last you a good many years and if you do this every 3rd or 4th year .......you will not need to buy store bought seed..... your seeds will shit all over them.

They will be acclimatised to your area after a couple of years breeding and be vigorous and healthy .

Start them in bigger pots  12 inch and only leave them in them for few weeks maybe 3 ...those small  4/6 inch pots the tap root hits the bottom of them at the end of the first week ......it stunts them...every set back they get takes them more to recover. And less overall harvest 

• Upvote 2

Most seeds these days are all indoor cultivars or feminised that are not equal to good regular crossed seeds....you need to set aside an area and do some breeding ....not necessarily for genetics but so you have plenty of fresh vigorous healthy new seed stock.......

I normally plant a few up to 4 or 5 in a 12 inch pot to start ....and pop out 150 seeds .....out of those 4 or 5 you will normally get 1 or two that are vigorous...and out of the 150 you will be able to pick the types you are after and will get 20 or 30 really strong vigorous and healthy fast growing plants ......and trust me not all plants grow the same .......that season sacrifice the best female you want to the best male you have .......I know it is a hard thing to do and takes patients but ....those seeds you will get will last you a good many years and if you do this every 3rd or 4th year .......you will not need to buy store bought seed..... your seeds will shit all over them.

They will be acclimatised to your area after a couple of years breeding and be vigorous and healthy .

Start them in bigger pots 12 inch and only leave them in them for few weeks maybe 3 ...those small 4/6 inch pots the tap root hits the bottom of them at the end of the first week ......it stunts them...every set back they get takes them more to recover. And less overall harvest

If only I had lots of space to do this haha