• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit

Photo

Victorian Grow

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1232 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

bugger, and yeah better luck next time.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

51kcnt

51kcnt

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 Posts:

Cool

Wtf type off response is this trying to get ur rep up

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

cardrona

cardrona

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1853 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates

Go bush keep it to yourself and tell nobody 

Herpetology

Herpetology

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
I might have to in September

cardrona

cardrona

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1853 Posts:

honestly never tell anyone 

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1232 Posts:

its fun going bush

cardrona

cardrona

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1853 Posts:

Most seeds these days are all indoor cultivars or feminised that are not equal to good regular crossed seeds....you need to set aside an area and do some breeding ....not necessarily for genetics but so you have plenty of fresh vigorous healthy new seed stock.......

I normally plant a few up to 4 or 5 in a 12 inch pot to start ....and pop out 150 seeds .....out of those 4 or 5 you will normally get 1 or two that are vigorous...and out of the 150 you will be able to pick the types you are after and will get 20 or 30 really strong vigorous and healthy fast growing plants ......and trust me not all plants grow the same .......that season sacrifice the best female you want to the best male you have .......I know it is a hard thing to do and takes patients but ....those seeds you will get will last you a good many years and if you do this every 3rd or 4th year .......you will not need to buy store bought seed..... your seeds will shit all over them.

They will be acclimatised to your area after a couple of years breeding and be vigorous and healthy .

Start them in bigger pots  12 inch and only leave them in them for few weeks maybe 3 ...those small  4/6 inch pots the tap root hits the bottom of them at the end of the first week ......it stunts them...every set back they get takes them more to recover. And less overall harvest 

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

XXXX

• Members
  • 1937 Posts:
  • Interests:pot
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Fluro/sun

This ^^^^ there is a reason to buy local

Edited by kickarse, 24 March 2017 - 11:23 AM.

Herpetology

Herpetology

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun

Most seeds these days are all indoor cultivars or feminised that are not equal to good regular crossed seeds....you need to set aside an area and do some breeding ....not necessarily for genetics but so you have plenty of fresh vigorous healthy new seed stock.......
I normally plant a few up to 4 or 5 in a 12 inch pot to start ....and pop out 150 seeds .....out of those 4 or 5 you will normally get 1 or two that are vigorous...and out of the 150 you will be able to pick the types you are after and will get 20 or 30 really strong vigorous and healthy fast growing plants ......and trust me not all plants grow the same .......that season sacrifice the best female you want to the best male you have .......I know it is a hard thing to do and takes patients but ....those seeds you will get will last you a good many years and if you do this every 3rd or 4th year .......you will not need to buy store bought seed..... your seeds will shit all over them.
They will be acclimatised to your area after a couple of years breeding and be vigorous and healthy .
Start them in bigger pots 12 inch and only leave them in them for few weeks maybe 3 ...those small 4/6 inch pots the tap root hits the bottom of them at the end of the first week ......it stunts them...every set back they get takes them more to recover. And less overall harvest

If only I had lots of space to do this haha

Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.