best way to germinate

yeah dunno mate, this was my first time ive ever grown, so im completely new too it. they seem to be yellow?

are you using lights?

how often are you watering them?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

nah i havent been using any light ive had them in the dark, should i have them on the window during the day at this young? or if i put them under a t5 light how long should i have the light on for?

They are pale because they arnt getting light,the yellow bit is not a true leaf they are the cotledons they store nourishment for the newborn

With light it will darken then the first set of single fingered serrated leaves will follow

They will do with 24 hours of light now ,some like letting them sleep for six hours a day ,I leave the veg lights on 24 hours a day to speed things along your plants won't need food for at least about ten days so water sparingly ,they won't drink much now ,and won't like sitting in anything too moist . If they are indoors under that little light you mentioned they won't need a drink for about a week so go easy watering them

SE

They are pale because they arnt getting light,the yellow bit is not a true leaf they are the cotledons they store nourishment for the newborn

With light it will darken then the first set of single fingered serrated leaves will follow

They will do with 24 hours of light now ,some like letting them sleep for six hours a day ,I leave the veg lights on 24 hours a day to speed things along your plants won't need food for at least about ten days so water sparingly ,they won't drink much now ,and won't like sitting in anything too moist . If they are indoors under that little light you mentioned they won't need a drink for about a week so go easy watering them

SE

ah mate your a bloody legend! thanks heaps for this advice itll help a lot. cant thanks you enough 

cheers