Titanium or quarts nail Melbourne?

going to Melb Friday afternoon to help one of my wives friends wade through Canna she is hoping to use for HG dont know much about its apregnancy illnessanyway i broke my quartz nail does anyone know where i can get either a quartz or titanium in Melbourne? 

I think someone told me a while ago off ya tree dont sell billies anymore or arent allowed to sell them anymore, can anyone confirm OFYATREE is the wrong tree to bark up?

Cant wait for the 2 dorra chinese smoke shops to catch onto oil rigs

Hi Jagged, 

Yeah off ya tree wont have nails at all... but they will have small billies sold as "oil pours" Some sex shops will have decent bongs but will charge 100+ 

I have tried searching for where to get a good oil rig or nectar collector here in Melbourne but seems the best bets online.