Spindly bud

600 watt HPS is recommended to be 41 cm and no more than 64 cm away.

but i guess you could bring them closer if you had a good air cooled hood.

Good advice they are now 50cm above plants i had them 20cm above with 2 oscillating fans but that has bit mew in the arse!

Evo13

Use the full version, not mobile version (bottom of page).

Then hit the "more reply options" to make a post with attachments. Pretty easy to follow.

Make sure you remove personal data, particularly location data if using a phone to take pics. Go to App Store and search "trash exif".

I found the app cheers!

I got no hits with "trash exif" but eventually found it under exif!

I dont have my location on so i hope the pics I posted won't get me into any trouble!

Evo13

no worries

let us know if they start finishing for you

Thank u for ur help my lights were only just over 20cm from the top off the plants with 2 fans on them and what I think i have done is burnt amd bleached the colas causing them to try and revert back to veg thru stress!!!

Anyhow due to matters out of my control they are about to be pulled!

My wife's doc has cancer so i will use the stressed colas amd kiff to make RSO and hopefully fix her cancer!

I how to have better luck next time lol!

Evo13

Thank u for ur help my lights were only just over 20cm from the top off the plants with 2 fans on them and what I think i have done is burnt amd bleached the colas causing them to try and revert back to veg thru stress!!!

Anyhow due to matters out of my control they are about to be pulled!

My wife's doc has cancer so i will use the stressed colas amd kiff to make RSO and hopefully fix her cancer!

I how to have better luck next time lol!

Evo13

Dog not doc?

Evo13