Cloner advice

That's the thing though. Once you've done the initial cloning, there's not much else to do no matter what setup you have. With the DIY Bubble Cloner I had, I was averaging 90-95% strike rate, and the only thing I did maintenance-wise was change the solution maybe once a week or fortnight. Never bothered with foliar feeding, etc...

But each to their own I guess. :)

Remembering guys he said he wanted to buy a cloner because he was lazy an doesn't wanna build one haha he just wants brand names hench why I suggested turbo cloner might as well get straight to the point you can tell someone a million cheaper alternatives but if they got in their mind they want something they gone get it regardless :)
  • Upvote 1

Cheers all.

To be honest, I have only attempted clothing a few times with varying degrees of success.

The cloning machines looked good, mainly as I can see if they are rooting... The clones I have now are in the little rock wool squares. I got a 70 per cent strike rate, admittedly a couple of them were off smaller branches than I would of liked.

I'm happy to do it that way, but thought that a machine might increase my strike rate, or speed it up ??

I guess my main aim is something that is easy and low maintenance... But works.

i used to clone in rock wool for years would always take me 14 days and im in coco so not much need for being in that medium. i find with jiffy the plants get bigger quckier than the clones iv done in rock wool. over here in wa theres a cloners for $350 good brand that is a 24 site

Yup, depends what medium you're planting the clones into, jiffies would be ideal for most mediums.

Though I do DWC indoors and the rock wool is better suited to that style. Usually getting numerous roots poking out of the 40mm cubes around the 10 day mark.