hiding your grow

hey for the last 2 years i have been running a fence with shade cloth around it aswell as another barrier of shade cloth at my fence for peering neighbours. in the last 2 years of growing outdoors have pulled 10 lb with ease. some days i have to water twice on hot days other wise its once a day everyday. and when it starts to smell i but bags of dynamic lifter and spread it around my yard get it stinking like shit to cover the smell.

• Upvote 3

For guerilla growing, preferably find a area or hill that's facing north-north west, so it's exposed to as much Sun as it can get. Morning Sun is ok, but what I've found out over time afternoon sun seems to be more favourable if you can't get all day exposure. Then if possible, plant each plant 50 metres or so apart, naturally try and find shrubbery that closely matches the deep green of a mature plant so it blends in as the plant matures. What best worked for me is growing on the fringes of typical Aussie bushland that meets up with semi-rainforest. Don't plant in the semi-rainforest, just stay out of it a bit so to maximise the plants exposure to the sunlight.

Also, it doesn't hurt to just chill for a few hours at a time to scope out a new growing area, before growing in that area. You'll be surprised how much local knowledge can be gained by doing so. Learning about animal and human activity of a local area can go along way to improving on your results, or if the area is unviable to grow in. So take a scoob, pull up a stump & just chill for a few hours and take it all in. B)

• Upvote 1