questions

pipasoo

well first of all just starting to get in to growing and just wanted some good advice ive got a closset that is 70cm x 160cm and its height is 176cm i checked out seeds in mjoz just wanted to ask if it safe to order dont want to get caught or anything that warning thing left me paranoid hahaha any advice is good for me man la some good seeds for closset growing or anything , thinking in blue berry but dont know so bring on the tips . .. thanks

Gday mate you should have no problems dealing with mjoz. Just get a po box and you will be up and growing in no time at all! If you want nice pot with a high yield may I suggest Sweettooth #3. Its a cross between sweet pink grapfruit and blueberry, then I think its backcrossed to the swt#3 again. The growth of it is awesome, and it seems very easy to manage. Another good strain if you dont want clones is the Apollo 13 F3's from Good Gear Seeds which is from mjoz, $50 for a pack.. cant go wrong!

Gday mate you should have no problems dealing with mjoz. Just get a po box and you will be up and growing in no time at all! If you want nice pot with a high yield may I suggest Sweettooth #3. Its a cross between sweet pink grapfruit and blueberry, then I think its backcrossed to the swt#3 again. The growth of it is awesome, and it seems very easy to manage. Another good strain if you dont want clones is the Apollo 13 F3's from Good Gear Seeds which is from mjoz, $50 for a pack.. cant go wrong!

hahah thanks man , i allready requested blueberry .. . do you still think its a good start up mate ? . . im probaly going to go k mart one of these days to look for soil and a light 400w should be good for that space yeah ?

Get some ducting from the hardware, bend it into an "S" shape to stop the light from getting out and put a fan on it, a bit of stocking over the outside to keep the bugs out won't hurt. Make sure you put the inside bit at the top of the cupboard where all the heat will be so it's taking the hot air from the top out.

Gday mate, try get a 50L bag of coco peat.. (The stuff from www.cocopeat.com.au) mix some perlite in with that.. $35 for coco and $10 worth of perlite will do (Coco is about $28-30 normally for that big bag.) Get some mineral salts nutes, like Dutchfest, or Canna. Start off good.. it might cost $100 for medium, pots, tubs and nutes.. and then about $200 for a new 600w light at Nutriflo - http://users.bigpond.net.au/nutriflo/ but if you sell off an ounce, there is your total setup paid for already.. and believe me, if you start with say.. 4 black domina clones, $125, veg them for 2 weeks then flower. You will have quite a few ounces 6+ from a 400w. Id personally only use a 400w in that space.. but if you have good venting, use a 600w.

Blueberry is ok, but you wont get the best yields from it. Top quality bud though, which is the main thing.. but starting off, yield is a good thing to have :D You can move a few of the oz's for cheap to mates and grow at virtually no cost.

mate if you could help me find a good kit ive got the money for it now haha but i just want something small and clean you know i live with family i dont want them to make a big fus its just to get in to hydro growing even a set up for 1 plant good for me something that would fit in that wardrobe sorry dont know how to right that what a wog haha , anything helps a just want to get a good starter kit small and clean for 1 plant and some advice for the air circulation that would be good but i cant put any holes in there . . oo what a fus thanks boys . .

mate if you  could help me find  a good kit ive got the money  for it  now  haha  but  i  just want something small and  clean you  know i live  with family  i dont want them  to make  a big fus its just  to get in to hydro growing  even  a  set up for 1 plant good for  me  something that  would fit  in that wardrobe sorry dont know  how to right that what a wog  haha  , anything  helps  a  just want to get  a good starter kit  small and clean for 1 plant and some advice for  the  air circulation that  would  be good  but  i cant put any holes  in there  . . oo what a fus  thanks boys  . .

Hi if you want to start out cheaply and pretty efficiently.. you can get 400w lights second hand for under $100 around place, I was even thinking of selling mine and upgrading to a 600w or 1kW actually. After the lighting, you will need a Good exhaust fan... an inline 150mm fan will be about $50 for a used good unit. Then it depends on what method you want to use to grow.. but the best ive seen for small spaces is DWC. Its short for Deep water culture, and it really shows the results, im switching to this after my rent inspection next week :D To buy the fan and light new, double those prices.. for cheap good new stuff.

The DWC is easy to setup, you can have like two 40L tubs ($20), with two plants in each.. all that it is, is a container filled with nutrient solution ($20-30 for a grow solution, $20-30 for a flower solution + if you want more additives like silica and PK its a bit more for them).. then on top of the container is a lid with two holes in each one with ur mesh pot filled with some clay balls ($10 worth).. plants grow in the pots and the roots dangle down into the water which has air bubbles going thru it so the roots dont drown, a good air pump for each tub would be about $25 for a double outlet type with high/low settings.. you can get better pumps and equipments, but this is what im going to do pretty much, and it works good and cheap. To buy a setup like this would cost you heaps.

Then you can have stuff like a home made carbon filter if smell is a problem, that wouldnt cost much at all, and panda film to line your cupboard with for reflection ($5 per metre or so (2m wide))

Do a search here for DWC, have a read on how it works, you might also want to setup irragation until the plants roots' go down into the nutrients.