Medical marijuana con job

Photos

Question

Where's my logic? You don't beat up on cannabis in any form, even if it's n a processed form to promote a cause of your own.

As for a fucked up logic that you seem to be hunting for, freddie. You'd be better off asking the Nimbin ferals about that one. Because they're the ones that demonised one growing style (i.e. Hydro) to promote their own cause.

Anything else, freddie?

Itchy, for what it's worth. There's many kids throughout the world that walk past wild Cannabis/Hemp crops on their way to school each day without blinking an eyelid. Simply because they've been bought up around it. Now I wouldn't suggest anyone do that in the Western World because it would bring unwanted attention in various forms as we already know.

Yes there is one other thing... You didn't actually reply to what I'd written. How is the Nimbin stance on hydro years ago effecting the current state of medical marijuana? Neither organic or hydro raw buds are allowed to be supplied to medical users. So again, I don't understand you logic, at least in relation to the topic in this thread. How about putting the blame where it belongs. Politicians and those they hire to make the rules and write the legislation.

Btw I never agreed with HEMP demonising hydroponic cannabis. 

• Upvote 2

talk green like a civil adult then or find your self banned from another forum.

talking green is one thing.

stiring up trouble and calling people names is childish and immature.

so far.. all you have done since being here.. is act like you are better than all of us.. Call people names and "try" to "give away" seeds an then stir up trouble.

if you dont like the way this forum is and the people on it.. the go find another one.

its pretty easy to see why you were banned from the other place.. mate.

and im sorry.. but your both wrong.. ingesting cannabis in any form (as long as there is tric production) will get you high.. or alter your brain chemistry.

Spot on ay bazz , Gumby you must need some better green haha go ahead ban me, ban whatever, you think i can grow better than you? You think im better than you? Hahaha

I Dont .

I think you have your own cosy little turdburgling club here and a " New" member with healthy plants and a zest for life has popped up and you dont like it.

I have the comp ready to be up and running including sponsorship from a very good source a great prize ( current forum sponsor aswell)

Yeah i tried to give away some beans hahaha so sorry for my generosity dickhead

Point being all you have done is sook at me.

Edited by Photos

Yes there is one other thing... You didn't actually reply to what I'd written. How is the Nimbin stance on hydro years ago effecting the current state of medical marijuana? Neither organic or hydro raw buds are allowed to be supplied to medical users. So again, I don't understand you logic, at least in relation to the topic in this thread. How about putting the blame where it belongs. Politicians and those they hire to make the rules and write the legislation.

Btw I never agreed with HEMP demonising hydroponic cannabis. 

Dunno, freddie. You tell me how Nimbin's stance on hydro years ago effecting the current state of medical marijuana? I'm not even sure how you pulled out such a question considering to what I originally stated what those drongo's done some years back.

I am curious to how you come about posing such a question to me, as it seems really left of field.

Anyway, In my last post I made my opinion/stance quite obvious I thought.