Medical marijuana con job

Photos

Question

I can see why you were removed from other forums....

Forum, just 1 Forum 420Magazine and because I exposed thier competition as a fraud and yes I have written evidence was told I'd be banned if I posted that evidence so I posted it anyway, pulled the trigger on my self there.

Brainwashing is real it's very serious and we are ALL victims of BRAINWASHING , a cannabis supporter saying that a cannabis plant shouldn't be grown like any other is evidence of this brainwashing

umm no.. you have to have the attitude of an adult ..

it is a mind altering substance.

same as you dont leave pain killers laying around school kids... thats why pill bottles have a "child proof" lid.

have a little common sense. . an dont just go calling people names because you dont agree with their point of view.

So your putting a living ,growing ,unharvested, cannabis plant which even if it is eaten will not get you high ( must be processed first) in the same boat as dangerous prescription pain killers that can be confused as lollies if left lying out, Hahahaha

Kids might think it's a lolly ya reckon gumby haha haha bloody gumby ay hahaha

Edited by Photos

And I can see brainwashed people supporting the culture of cannabis being a "Drug" .

It's a plant

you are right, it is a plant, a plant that has an effect on the mind/body

as per the Oxford Dictionary...

DRUG, Noun

"A medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body."

Hopefully one day cannabis will be in such abundance no one needs to steal it......hopefully

liquor is legal and in abundance - and it's still stolen

there will always be people who are lazy/broke and will happily steal your grow/grog

stealing has nothing to do with the item being stolen, rather has everything to do with the personality traits of a sub-section of the population

So your putting a living ,growing ,unharvested, cannabis plant which even if it is eaten will not get you high ( must be processed first) in the same boat as dangerous prescription pain killers that can be confused as lollies if left lying out, Hahahaha

Kids might think it's a lolly ya reckon gumby haha haha bloody gumby ay hahaha

you don't have kids, hey?

their hands are on everything,

their mouths like to taste everything

it has nothing to do with kids thinking it is a lolly

and everything to do with keeping kids from possible/probable harm

Cannabis does not need to be 'processed' to get you high -unactivated canna can give non-regular users an overly euphoric feeling

people who trim for a living wear gloves for 2 reasons

-to keep trimmer from getting a 'contact' high

-to make glove hash

My mate is a trimmer and their entire co-op wears gloves 'cause their productivity slows to a stop w/o them

Brainwashed well there billygoat

we are all brainwashed in one way or another

some from decades of 'reefer madness' others from a decade of too many inaccurate Facebook memes

your brainwashing appears to be from Facebook memes

mine comes from living through reefer madness in the 80's

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 3

W.T.Fuck?.

cannabis can be a mind altering substance.. right off the plant.. even if it not fully matured... does not need any preparation or "processing" to get people high.

im not sure what is up with you.. but come on man.. put a little thought into things.

if people were properly educated on the subject it would all be fine.. an there would be rainbows and sunshine for everyone.

unfortunately we do not live in such a world.. and children need to be A)looked after around such substances

and B) educated to the properties of said substance.

no, its not safe to have grows in your front yard... even if you dont have kids... others in your street might.

• Upvote 1