Lung Cancer

bjhawks

Question

Hi Everyone,

A lot of information but I cant find exactly what I want.

Basically my dad has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, and I'm wanting to help out as he is having bad pains and difficultly sleeping.

Obviously smoking is not an option, so I have been looking at the oil option. Been trying to find where to buy seeds to grow and make the oil from, any recommendations on websites and the type I should get?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

3 answers to this question

Hi bjhawks contact aunt zeldas in california. They have been dispensing medicinal cannabis for around 5 yrs. All their oil is organically & commercially grown & lab tested. You get a detailed breakdown from the lab report of exactly whats in it. Upload yr dads medical profile & their in house doctor, (as well as others) will suggest a strength/strain of CBD & THC specific to yr dads cancer. Then, once you know what he should be taking,...... you can choose from there

sorry to hear about your dad. I have bought seeds from seedsNL and they (for an extra $2) guarantee you will get your seeds. Twice I have bought seeds and both times they arrived. They have all sprouted, which is good, because they are not what I would call cheap, but I would recommend them. I like the fact that I can see what strain is best for my conditions and the variety they have is fantastic. The site even tells you if the strain is easy to grow for a first timer, or whether you need some experience. Since I was a first timer, I followed the sites advice and it was great. I have found (very limited experience) that any seed suppliers based in Holland, get their product through regular post and give free seeds as well. I have never been ripped off. I hope you have the same experience wherever you decide to get your seeds from.  

Sorry to hear about ur dad, imho growing isnt an option for you, sure put some in but you need to source some well made oil ASAP especially if the cancer is stage 4. 

If people are willing to use oil and are terminal they should receive the best they can get for nothing, i hope ur dad does, if not, and ur close to me i will bend over backwards to help as im sure others will too.

Good luck

PS

It's THC that kills cancer cells not CBD everyone jumped on CBD because it wasnt THC and because you have to find and sort out info u need it's quite easy to come to the conclusion that CBD will kill cancer CBD is for things like nausea, pain, inflammation and others that off the top of my head i cant think of. If i am wrong here, someone please correct me, no room for errors in this persons case.

Edited by Jagged