The perfect bong for chatting

A freind and i have been using a modified bong for the last few years , and i have seen no-one else with one so im guessing i should tell yall what it is , and what it's good for.

Now when i say it on here it's going to sound stupid, but try it, i promise it is the perfect bong when you have to stand up and have a sesh.

First you need a 600ml coke bottle or whatever you prefer , a cone peice , and a lenth of some kind of flexible piping . which you wont mind putting your mouth on. you will also need a lengh of pipe to come from the cone peice to the bottom of the bottle.

First get the cap of the bottle and insert the cone peice with a length of metal pipe, going as far down the bottle as possible. BUT you must remeber to insert this set up as far to the edge of the cap as possible.

Now get your flexible peice of pipe that should be around 15 cm in lenght and also insert this in the cap, this is why the conepeice must be as far to the edge of the cap as possible.

Now you have the cone peice coneected to a length of pipe going to the bottom of the bottle, and a lenght of flexible pipe that you inhale from all in the cap. It may take a couple of tries , but im telling you it is a very comfortable bong to use.

I will try get a pic if that didn's make sense

-Peace

geezer, what your talking about is a basic hookah., like you'll see in any Turkish or Lebanese restaurant.

or a water pipe with upto 4 tubes onit.

usually instead ov a cone there's a large bowl which, with the add ov a hot coal, will slowly burn for ages, so the guys sit back taking tokes inbetween sips ov coffee.

http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/Belmont_HS/tkm/Pics/Hookah/hookah.gif

Edited by mabraxas