Shishas and Hookahs

I was hoping there might some friendly, helpful Lebbos on here who can help me.

Shishas and Hookahs, they're cropping up everywhere in my neighbourhood, and I'm dead curious, are they good for smoking weed? I mean I've done the flavoured tobacco thing and enjoyed it.

What about weed? Can you just chop up a few buds and add it to the tobacco?

What about hash or kief? How does it go?

What's the efficiency of a hookah compared to say, a decent one chamber bong? As far as weed usage is concerned?

Any tips for good and proper usage?

I always got the impression they were designed to be used with some sort of ball made of a mix of hash and fuck knows what else, and sort of toked away on over a period of time in a more social type situation rather than just sitting down for a quick session to get stoned hard and fast, but I never looked into it properly.  They can look cool though, and I think the modern trend with them is more for decor than traditional usage, to the point that the ones sold here don't work as made out of the box and need a tube modded in or something?

If I was still smoking rather than vaping I'd probably be keen to look into the proper hash prep and usage.  All the info needed would be available on the net without too much hassle.  All the lebs I've ever known just smoked bongs, even with hash, so you'd possibly be better off using the internet anyway.  If you come up with a hash ball recipe, and find it works well, let us know about it.

• Upvote 1

I have enjoyed a good smoke of hashish with a good Lebanese friend of mine and his father. Was after a smack up lunch at the back of his milk bar. We became pretty good friends until he relocated. I have one and love using it with good quality heads or hash. If you get the inhale correct it can be very very nice. A lot easier for me to use than a bong and a lot easier on the lungs. That is just me though. Always worth a try and they aren't that expensive to buy from a Arab mini mart.