i would have taken a picture but have no camera atm :peace: but for my current grow im using a 400watt hps, have ducks offspring, skunk red hair, ak-47 and white russian growing....

the ducks offspring and skunk red hair are BOTH going yellow lol but the weird thing is its only the leaves that are at the bottom of the plants that are not getting much light....the WR and AK only sprouted yesterday but im hoping that this is a problem i can fix b4 i have to transplant them :P

oh and im growing in soil purchased from Big W...when yellowing started appearing i used cocoa grow hydroponic vege nutes at 1/2 strength but still the leaves continued to yellow...although it did make the top leaves heaps darker and made the internodes increase a little....

once sex is determined i intend on taking a few cuttings but if the branches that have only just started to grow start turning yellow as well im fucked :P any help would be greatly appriciated as this is my first indoor grow and if i put my babies out, i wont have them by the next morning :P

hard to tell without a pic but sounds like classic nitrogen deficiency, the leaf will continue to produce energy for the plant but ofcourse not as much as a healthy leaf .

if you where not using nutrients before thats probably why this would have happened, now you have added the nutrients future leafs should be fine though, make sure you also check your soils ph level to make sure your not locking out any nutrients.

have a look at the link bellow for few deficiency examples and guides

Click Me

well the plants were getting the nutrient on too regular of a basis b4 (were at a friends house and he knows fuck all :thumbdown ) but when i got them back they had started to burn a lil from too much nutrient or something so i flushed the pot out and put it under my light...

bout three days later the plants had kicked it up a notch and i flushed them again untill all the water was clear....leaves have still gone yellow down the bottom but green up the top :scratchin

none the less i wanted these plants mainly for cuttings and i tied them over last night and cut off some of the more burnt/yellow leaves so the branches could get more light....should be about a week maybe 2 and i will take my cuttings, flower out the plants that are already growing and by christmas i should have lotsa smoko :thumbsup

ok well i gave the plants a watering last night with 1/4 strength nutrient and have left the warddrobe open to get as much cold air as possible...got nice cold air blowing in from the bathroom and have also tied the plants down to give the lower branches more light :thumbsup

hopefully in a week or so the shoots should be of cloneable size and should also be showing sex :peace:

im just wondering tho, could lack of light make a leaf yellow? just seems to me that the leaves that aint getting as much light anymore cause of new leaves growing over them are the only ones turning yellow :scratchin