This shows how dopey I can be! At four weeks of 24/24 l put a little two light LED (about 100w draw) in my box alongside a 600w. That was a week ago but last night I realised I forgot to put it on a timer . It was on for seven days. The 600w has been on a timer. I'm guessing the plants are wanting to revert to veg but won't be able to as I put a timer in today,but I'm wondering how long it's going to stall things till harvest ? I'm thinking an extra two weeks but will probably loose a bit in yield.the last couple of nights I started to think they'd slowed down a bit ,so there are visible signs of a reaction Big Bud had started to show brown hairs when it shouldn't ,other cuttings just looked like they'd slowed down.The seed plants were at day 16 now a week later they're at day 23 they are new strains to me so I can't say they have any visible signs of change ,all looking pretty good actually ,especially candy kush so I'm thinking the younger plants won't suffer as much as the older ones .anyone gone through this before?

I'm gonna assume you mean 12/12 where you wrote 24/24????

You'll probably get some signs of reveg happening before they work their way fully back into flowering again.  Will most likely delay maturation by a week or 5.  You might also get some reveg followed by fresh stretch, leading to some fluffy fucked up looking buds, and the possibility of some inside flowers reaching the end of their cycle and starting to die off before the fresh ones finish, all depends on strain sensitivity and how deep the flowering hormones have been disrupted.  But the worst thing to look out for is plants going hermie from the stress in mid flower, so watch them closely.  That's all worst case scenario though, with a bit of luck no real damage will be done.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna assume you mean 12/12 where you wrote 24/24????

You'll probably get some signs of reveg happening before they work their way fully back into flowering again.  Will most likely delay maturation by a week or 5.  You might also get some reveg followed by fresh stretch, leading to some fluffy fucked up looking buds, and the possibility of some inside flowers reaching the end of their cycle and starting to die off before the fresh ones finish, all depends on strain sensitivity and how deep the flowering hormones have been disrupted.  But the worst thing to look out for is plants going hermie from the stress in mid flower, so watch them closely.  That's all worst case scenario though, with a bit of luck no real damage will be done.

yeh I meant 12/12 ,I had a late night! I hope it doesn't drag out for to long,thanks for the feedback Psyco,I'll defiantly be looking for hermie traits

Don't get too stressed about hermies, it's a possibility but not overly high with a single short potential reveg event. It usually takes regular stress, or intermittent interruptions to their sleep to bring it on. Hopefully you caught it quick enough to not make any difference to anything

im not to worried sir,( talking to you feels like I'm in the army.) if I get a few ,hopefully not too many ill give them away for outsides maybe even try one or two.Ive got a few cuttings in there of pineapple chunk (that I'm not running again cos of no pineapple flavour ,good yielded though and others like it)that I've found three seeds in two were big but way under developed but one looks brown enough that it may strike,actually every time I smoke some I'm hoping to find another seed..... Looking at the plants tonight there's some more browning off esp big bud and PC,. Jack herer and Ice cream are just showing a couple bits of green shooting up in the middle of the main crowns,start of some reveg the younger plants look not so bad. So it's like the older ones are browning except for Green poison Fast version. It's just pure white only a couple of brown hairs and their at the bottom of the plant ,this plant went weird on me earlier on and was revegged on purpose ( above the second true node the leaves just went mutant,and still are)anyway it's got the healthiest looking buds out of all the older plants.post-57984-0-02656700-1466782885_thumb.jpegpost-57984-0-02656700-1466782885_thumb.jpegpost-57984-0-02656700-1466782885_thumb.jpegi don't know why I got three shots but it's the Green Poison FV..Anyway Sir ,I salute you,oops I poked myself in the eye. Edited by Serrated edge