Winter seedling! The lone wolf.

So the missus was sitting outside having a smoke on the phone she notices something coming up from the grass where our grow was. Some seeds obviously dropped from one of our plants and a little seedling is plugging away happily through the rain and cold. Im leaving it there see if it survives the full winter. Imagine it did I reckon it would be a nice strong plant. The magic of cannabis!! Tough plants.

post-55495-0-49262200-1465010563_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I did that some years ago, unfortunately the plant was totally inappropriate for the space and despite training and pruning, I eventually had to cut it down before flowering.

May through October

post-20731-0-02713800-1465033709_thumb.jpg

and December, a couple of weeks before being mulched...

post-20731-0-29817100-1465033718_thumb.jpg

It's a fun experiment, but do remember without the roots restrained you have the potential to end up with a very big plant come next summer.

• Upvote 2