• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Australian Advanced Nutrients

Photo

Northern Californian Looking for Start in Australia

- - - - - grow california medical outdoor

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

unclerkle

unclerkle

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 Posts:

Mate if ur for real hit me up but first and for most I'm all about helping sick people for what it costs or if I can the dream is free oil for terminal cancer patients until the govt pulls their finger out and gets real on cannabis fill ur boots do all the trials u want just let us make our own informed decisions I'll happily sign away my right to say hey you should have stopped me. If I can't really help I don't wanna do it but I gotta have a go right? I'm not afraid of fronting a judge not jazzed about the klink but I would do it to put the spotlight right on the decision makers im far from the dream but I have started thanx to the don for asking where my free weed was before I call bullshit on his practice's lol

So if growing for the good then the fame interests you hit me up mate, time is ticking people are needlessly suffering and in some cases dying needlessly

Welcome to oz when I come if we don't talk again

I want to help too

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

unclerkle

unclerkle

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 Posts:
We're do we start this ?? I know some very sick people that need help too

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

highlifeGC

highlifeGC

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 Posts:
Id love to help too I am going to travel next year and try find out as much as I can about legal dispensary a and stuff as I can I'd love to get into business

unclerkle

unclerkle

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 Posts:
So would I if you know anything please let me know

kaneriley227

kaneriley227

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 Posts:
if the big pharma companies that put millions into growing in Australia, then they pack up and go to America.. us little guys have bucklys chance of starting one up.. the rules and regulations and security are to heavy.
youd be better off growing illegally, its not that hard once you understand it and get the hang of it.. the hardest part is getting the right strain.. grow 5 outdoor plants for a start.. do as i do.. i grow 5 plants at my sisters, my brothers, my parents and my house, i plant them 4wks apart, so I always have product ready to manufacture into oil. and here in SA getting busted with 5 is a court appearance but no crim record.. and a fine, good luck, happy growing.

unclerkle

unclerkle

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 Posts:
Yeah I've heard that's an old trick my uncles used to use except we got a lot more fams

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grow, california, medical, outdoor

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.