• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Australian Advanced Nutrients

Photo

Northern Californian Looking for Start in Australia

- - - - - grow california medical outdoor

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

gro360

gro360

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Double Ended Sodium

Hello, 

I am a grower from Northern California, I am looking for a property owner in Australia who would like to sponsor me to get started growing in Australia. I have access to the worlds best genetics and techniques. I have grown medical in Nor Cal for seven years. I want to bring the worlds best, techniques, genetics, and equipment to a new market. Here in California the corporations are positioning themselves to corner the entire market, and prices are fixing to crash. I'm seeking a new opportunity and market where my skills and experience can shine! I have my own investment money, years of experience, and genetics, all I need is a awesome partner who owns land, and wants to learn and earn some serious passive income. If interested contact me through this forum. Pictures, references, and consulting available upon request. I'm mostly interested in growing greenhouse, but have experience with indoor and outdoor as well. 

Thank You!!

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5283 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
I got the land if you got a license to grow ;)

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.                              

coco2

Jagged

Jagged

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
I'll print you one off if you like Billy

Jagged

Jagged

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
Mate if ur for real hit me up but first and for most I'm all about helping sick people for what it costs or if I can the dream is free oil for terminal cancer patients until the govt pulls their finger out and gets real on cannabis fill ur boots do all the trials u want just let us make our own informed decisions I'll happily sign away my right to say hey you should have stopped me. If I can't really help I don't wanna do it but I gotta have a go right? I'm not afraid of fronting a judge not jazzed about the klink but I would do it to put the spotlight right on the decision makers im far from the dream but I have started thanx to the don for asking where my free weed was before I call bullshit on his practice's lol

So if growing for the good then the fame interests you hit me up mate, time is ticking people are needlessly suffering and in some cases dying needlessly

Welcome to oz when I come if we don't talk again

kaneriley227

kaneriley227

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 Posts:
how much land you looking for? ive got 22,000 acres.. is themat enuf?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2672 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

if you have enough money to invest, the Aussie Gov will let you 'sponsor' yourself

http://www.border.gov.au 

wannagrowbuds

wannagrowbuds

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 Posts:
All details here on how to get a license

https://www.odc.gov....ces-and-permits

To get a cultivation license you have to prove you have a contract to supply someone with a manufacturing license, or first be granted a manufacturing license yourself.

You then need a cultivation permit. This only covers cultivation, not harvesting. Another separate permit is required for harvesting.

The average Joe will never be able to legally participate in this scheme.

kaneriley227

kaneriley227

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 Posts:
then you have to also get a license from the TGA

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Bazza

Bazza

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 Posts:
Gro360, I think you may be confused about the situation here. Your approach is also quite offensive.
Posted Image
Don't panic.............Its organic

wannagrowbuds

wannagrowbuds

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 Posts:
You Won’t Believe Australia's Security Rules for Medical Cannabis

Guidelines released by the Australian government this week mandate unmarked vans, protected vaults, and pocketless clothes for employees.

Want a license to grow medical cannabis in Australia? You’d better have a custom-built, high-security facility. And get ready for the government to vet your business associates and family members.

Full story here... https://www.leafly.c...linkId=30649125

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grow, california, medical, outdoor

Massive Bloom
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.