Need Advice Outdoor

Hey,

I just imported 5 Strawberry Kush seeds. (Hybrid of OG Kush and Strawberry Cough)

From down in Melbourne, Victoria Im thinking of planting these seeds but i havent ever planted in this time of the year but i believe these seeds might be capable.
Wondering if anyone from down here can give me some advice for planting in this weather and temperature or if by any chance someone has planted Strawberry Kush can give me some tips.

its not about the frost (which will kill you seedlings), its about the photo period, this time of year will send your seedlings straight to flower with no veg time, the day light hours are too short. I good rule of thumb for outdoors is to plant at Melbourne Cup, and harvest is usually somewhere around Mothers Day