Bugs?!

alch

yeh, was reading that.. only noticed after i posted.. that involves money.. any idea on how much? ...

Temp cure... told the rental unit i gotta go get some shit from bigw when i get back... "soapy water should get rid of them" .. Yeah right! and probably own my plants.. .. Anyone heard of this before?

Oh well.. Compensation! :peace:

Yeah, but it has to be real soap, not like just detergent or normal soap bars. You need soap flakes, and even then it's debateable as to whether it might not kill ya plants. There have been many with bad experiences.

You're going to have to spend some kind of money to maintain them if they've been attacked by pests. You'd be best off finding out exactly what it is first, (lots of info available at agriculture departments, and libraries :peace: ) and then you can choose the appropriate remedy. lol

Update! Update! Update!

Checked this morning, Currently 9:30 AM.. Looks pretty clean (As apposed to the sevral hundred black/red mite type things i had crawling over it all yesterday... so far so good) ..

Ill give it till monday before I get -too- excited about the whole cleanliness thing :peace:

Veg and 2 herbs.. .. garden! (and a good steak.)

shh, Sleep deprivation.