buyricksimpsonoil.com

I would absorb Absorb as much information from the site quickly guv and get started.  If you start now you will have meds in aropund 3 mos strain dependent. You will have then set up the ability for you to grow future medicicnes for at least a few years.  As you grow you will understand the plant more, find which strains are going to do the trick. research of your own so to speak. 

Many can and will offer advise and suggestions and just take it in whether you feel it insensitive or harsh, jus take it in and file it in there cos you need your meds and you will grow good ones. 

Hope it can all come together for you guv.  I would have no idea on the connections or avenues required for oils like these as my needs are milder but you will be empowered.  

I reckon get some beans in and find 1-2m2 floor space.  You will be on your way.  The members who grow will be more than helpful.  ask questions and be genuine.  Please don't try to source on here though because  everyone will run.  (Including me)   I think you are genuine and hope it all works out for you.  Gardening has changed my life in many positive ways.

Peace

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 2