rock hard buds

SoDrysBro

90% genes, 10% way ya grow em. Some strains can be forced to produce like this, with things like superbud, but I have strong opinions against SB. lol

So yeah, it's almost all genes, but I'd say it's got a little to do with your growing as well. If you grow a great rock nuggy plant like you describe, but did it shitty, it may still produce buds like rocks, or it may not, but it depends on a lot of factors.

Main one is genes though. In My Most Humble Opinion of course. :peace:

cheers banned again, yeh this is from commercial bud it doesnt look like the usual squashed when cured tho from airy buds, these things are perfect buds minus the wet weight and hard as a rock and very tastey quite potent to, probly grown with superbud, its been going round for a few months now, every now and then i need a lil something different and it always seems to be available. anyone used superbud and got hard dense nugs when dry and trimmed to perfection.