FitBit Surge

Hi all this thread is not really cannabis related you could say.

Any way I was interested in Loue's post on her {FitBit HR}.

So I went out an brought a {FitBit Surge} I have been using it for a few days now an it has helped me get back to my normal excise eg walking about 2mile a day now which is good for me as I have put to much weight on used to be 55kg an now I am 70kg ,I would like to get back to at least the 60kg mark'

Trying to work out all these  graphs is a bit much for my brain ,Gotta find a simpler app to graph my walking an work out's.

If you have a fitbit or simler watch   I would be very interested in any info on your heart rate info after you have had a smoke or vape or used cannabis as this info would help me to really know if what happens to me when I use cannabis eg heart rate an pules info.

This is only for me the info It aint going no where no third part shit here ok.

All the best to you all out there in ozstoner land.

Regards,Dingo-2008.