HELP, have a house inspection coming and plant is not ready for harves

We have the owners of our house doing an inspection in 3 and a half weeks and it doesn't look like our harvest will be ready by then.

So the backstory... we are in Melbourne and we have planted either a lemon haze or mango haze seed (got them mixed up and dont know which one it is) and it is our first time growing. Basically just stuck the seed straight into the garden patch and the plant is about 190cm tall and flowering. Where the buds will be we have lots of white hairs.

It is flowering and the white hairs have started to change color, from white hairs to being white with brown tips.

I read that either of those strains usually have a long flowering period.

So the inspection is 3 weeks away and I have a few questions...

Is there any way to speed up the flowering process so we can harvest sooner?

What happens if we harvest early? Will this ruin the bud?

Is it possible to move the plant? This will require digging up the roots from the garden patch.

In 3 weeks, if we trim all the leaves off the plant (so it will look a lot less obvious) will it keep flowering? Or will this ruin the final product?

We are trying to get the inspection pushed back, but I dont think they are budging. Does anyone have any ideas? It will be such a shame that it is a matter of a couple of weeks. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Didn't think of that... not a bad idea.

I did not think my ideas were great either, just could not think of another solution.

Will post some pictures up tomorrow so someone can let me know how long they think it will take until harvest.

Edited by patata

hey , beecause you are in melbourne like me , do not worry.

leave your organix products near your plants

cops seen mine and smelled the organix-brew and left them alone

it is legal for medicinal here now... basically , just do not talk about it, keep it to yourself still.

explain it to the landlord if they bring it up as they are glad it is legal finally

look just leave them and dont look at them, explain its legal for your medical conditions and if you have to even say you asked an officer you knew and they said not to talk about it. all the cops know about cannabis medicinal properties now.

Carn

• Downvote 1

Make a fake victorian government medical growers license and hang it off the plant or take a lesson from the old classic life support and setup a camera on a tripod in front of the plant, have a couple of mates over for a sesh and claim you're making a low budget movie as part of an art project or something lol

The serious answer though is to cut it down the day before the inspection and store it somewhere overnight.  You might be able to hide the plant but a pound on a plant can stink just as much as one straight out of a bag and I'd bet dollars to donuts that with your brain getting bored of smelling the plant all the time that you can't smell it nearly as much as a fresh nose in your garden will be able to.

it is legal for medicinal here now... basically , just do not talk about it, keep it to yourself still.

Carn

Oi! Its not fucking legal at all and dont you go saying it is to people! I am also in Melbourne so I know just as well as you that they haven't changed the law at all. 

• Upvote 3

hey , beecause you are in melbourne like me , do not worry.

leave your organix products near your plants

cops seen mine and smelled the organix-brew and left them alone

explain it to the landlord if they bring it up as they are glad it is legal finally

look just leave them and dont look at them, explain its legal for your medical conditions and if you have to even say you asked an officer you knew and they said not to talk about it. all the cops know about cannabis medicinal properties now.

Carn

Dude, what Raz said, that's seriously bad advice to be throwin around.  There is no such thing as legal cannabis anywhere in this country, in any form, dr's cert or otherwise.  And even when it becomes legal for medicinal, at a personal level that's looking like pharma products only, and certainly won't be grow your own.

If you want to risk it, camo it and hope for the best, in my experience they only poke their head out the back door to make sure stuff is tidy, but if it's the owner rather than an estate agent they might want to check the state of their garden.  But Gippy's point about smell is a good one, many's the time I couldn't smell a thing only to be told you can smell it 40 metres away.

Not ideal, but you can dig them up, but make sure you go as wide and deep as possible to minimise root damage.  I've done it in flower and they bounced back, but you have to be careful not to stress them too much.  Off site, or into a tent ventilated through a carbon filter will cover it best.

• Upvote 1