Flowering bonus time i'm likin it.

Central Vic next next week 38 or 37 everyday nice hot weather it is too, buds are exploding, the extended hot days are really helping from my view point, excited to see what comes in 8 or so weeks.

Anywhere else getting this weather? Notice the love the girls have for it? one girl jacked up water consumption to 40-50 litres twice a day up from 30-40 in a day or 2, quite noticeable to me at the time.

Being more and more of a hippee these days i would like to think the love and care has helped also, it is def a good way to clear your head :)

Had that up in qld the last couple of weeks... The growth on my tiny outdoors plants has been significant this week for sure....

May be able to help me with watering.. Are yours in pots to need that much ? I am watering once per week... And they don't really look like they need it... Will an outdoor plant exhibit similar traits to a thirsty indoor plant ? Drooping leaves etc. ?

Edited by billygoat

Had that up in qld the last couple of weeks... The growth on my tiny outdoors plants has been significant this week for sure....

May be able to help me with watering.. Are yours in pots to need that much ? I am watering once per week... And they don't really look like they need it... Will an outdoor plant exhibit similar traits to a thirsty indoor plant ? Drooping leaves etc. ?

Yeah pots mate, if i go pots again, i know i need much bigger, but at a pinch and having to play hide and seek somewhat, last 2 weeks been real hot i've just been pumping water will drop off once the heat is gone and let them dry out more, but those pots are full of roots all the way to the top and on at 39 deg they dry right out no matter how much water you put on in the morning.

Learned a few more things this year though. Be careful carrying big pots around with plants in them that have been topped at the 4th they split very easily :) also reinforced how strong plants really are and dont really need that much help to sustain life. learned i absolutely love coco, im using it outdoor with some mostly clay based soil, coming from compacted clay dirt this stuff is cheating. drainage is awsome and i can hit them a lot harder with the nutes, nothing special just powerfeed from bunnings, im usually into living soil and home made potions but this years grow has been somewhat abbreviated so this is a bunnings grow.

December is plenty of time to grow decent plants, i always went sept just because thats what i was told :)

dont put too many seeds in if your're not totally committed to them all.

this would be so much easier if it was legal

So yes in short pots, but happy with output love Kanye

yes thirsty outdoor plants will act just the same as indoor, drooping leaves etc.

my plants are in the ground, raised beds actually. i water them every afternoon when i get home from work, give them a good soaking too. its really going to depend on the soil etc how often you have to water. i find that plants in the ground can usually handle a lot of water and will generally thank you for it.

My next week of temps are maxing out at the 36 mark. Mainly low 30's. The past few weeks of really hot weather has seen abit of an explosion with some of my plants some have really ripened up quick where others are stuffing around doing sfa.

The thing I've found is the hotter it get the more often I'm out bush lugging water so the plants are loving the heat and the watering.

The two slowest plants are also the ones that I've just noticed abit of nute burn on the very top of the leaves. Where the others look like I could go twice as hard and they would lap it up.